Misting

Jd♂️♂️

Established Member
What everyone schedules for misting just wann make sure I’m not over watering him my schedule is 10 am for 5 min then 2pm for 3 min then 7pm for 3 min

it really depends if that is your chameleon's only way to hydrate. If it is, then your schedule sounds pretty good, just make sure to remove and pools of water leftover so you don't promote mold growth. If it isn't, then I would cut back to twice a day. I have a fountain that my veiled loves so I only mist twice a day to keep up humidity.

I would take away the 2pm misting .

mist before lights on for 2 min or so then mist again just before lights off for about 2 min
and I also add a mist for night time around 1 AM to keep humidity up for about 30 seconds .

this just the way I do it , and it works for me . the only thing I would avoid is misting during the day when the lights are on .

it really depends if that is your chameleon's only way to hydrate. If it is, then your schedule sounds pretty good, just make sure to remove and pools of water leftover so you don't promote mold growth. If it isn't, then I would cut back to twice a day. I have a fountain that my veiled loves so I only mist twice a day to keep up humidity.
Let’s see your set up

Let’s see your set up
So it is still a work in progress. I am considering adding another spider wood branch on top to be closer to the heat lamp but I'm not sure yet. His water fountain is the green thing in the top left, it's kinda hidden from that angle. I am open to suggestions on how I could do it differently!

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom