I'm at a loss, I've read several posts this morning but not really seeing what I'd like to know. So this morning I get Olive set up for her morning routine and plug in my Humidifer/vaporizer that i've been using from my toddlers bedroom. It seams to be working great and we've actually cought Olive drinking from the screen. We also have a repi Breeze mister with the tube run up to the top and into her open air cage. I have it set to mist ever hour for 60 seconds. it get's everything misted well but every few days I need to go in and turn the nozzle to get a true mist again and not a spray, maybe due to hard water or calcium build up? After plugging the vaporizer in this morning and filling it again with water I noticed it's misting wonderfully but also spurting big drops of water out the front also resulting in my carpet and the towel under it getting soaked. I cant have everything around it soaked! What should I do? I unplugged it for now until I can run some lime remover through that too but do I need both? Honestly if I'd pick which one is working better I'd have to go with my toddlers vaporizor, it just get's a better all over vapor and much more sticks to the screen ( on one side of her cage) I have also been hand misting to try and keep her humidity up because she's in our open upstairs hallway. Before the hand misting and the vaporizer her humdity level was always at 40%, yesterday she was up to 55% with everything running.