mister, dripper, or fogger...whats your thoughts?

No personal experience....

How's the Habba Mist? Anyone have any experience with that?

with it but I had been considering one and in doing my research I did not find allot of good more bad than anything so I choose against it.

I hand mist 3 X's a day and use a litter dripper periodically. This seems to work best for me. :D

with it but I had been considering one and in doing my research I did not find allot of good more bad than anything so I choose against it.

I hand mist 3 X's a day and use a litter dripper periodically. This seems to work best for me. :D

Yea, I've been misting by hand 3-4x a day for no less than 2-3 mins each time. He HATES to be misted though. I have tried warm/hot water, not misting him directly and if even one little speck of water touches him directly he raises his body off the branch and waves himself around like a crazy guy. I thought maybe if there was no person there intimidating him he wouldn't have such a problem. Also, I work 10 hours a day 4 days a week which would make the misting more difficult. I don't mind to have someone else do it but I can't COUNT on it to be done properly if its not me. I'm protective. Aside from a Mistking system, is there a cheaper way to have an automatic misting system?

99% of my chameleons direct water intake is via drippers. I do still mist lightly about once a day, for the sake of eyes and skin. Drippers are far more effective, IMHO, than misting alone. The humidity of the room in which I keep the chameleons is satisfactory, so misting for that purpose is unnecessary. I also ensure all prey is well hydrated itself.

99% of my chameleons direct water intake is via drippers. I do still mist lightly about once a day, for the sake of eyes and skin. Drippers are far more effective, IMHO, than misting alone. The humidity of the room in which I keep the chameleons is satisfactory, so misting for that purpose is unnecessary. I also ensure all prey is well hydrated itself.

Awesome, that makes me feel a lot better. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom