Mist king!!!

djfishygillz

Avid Member
OH I LOVE MY MIST KING!!! NO MORE MISTER MOISTER!!! No more worrying if the pump will run dry and break... No more obnoxious loud noises as I try to sleep in... Mister Moister is on the outside cages now. Mist King is on the indoor free range and I love it. PEACE AND QUIET!!!

any advice on the mister? im expecting mine to arrive on wednesday.....any advice on what could be the best timing and spraying setup? i got the big terrarium...

notice

I said when I try to "SLEEP IN" meaning the lights are on and its like 11 am... I do not put the misters on over night. I don't want a chameleon Popsicle lol.

If by terrarium you mean screen enclosure I would set it to 4-5 times a day. Making sure that your cage drys in between mistings so to prevent mold. Like at 9 am, (if your lights are on then) 11 am, 1 pm, 3pm, 5pm, then if you have your lights on late enough maybe at 7. but don't mist your chameleons at night, as it will not dry out, it will stress them, and cool them to much.

i don't know how i lived without one either.......i don't know what i have been missing all this time without the mist system because i haven't tried it yet......

so basically i have to make it spray for a continuous 4-5 minutes every 2 hours......starting at 9am and stopping at 7pm.... ok that sounds good i guess...

yes terrarium is the screen enclosure with a door. 4'x2'x2'

I got my mister guys.... It's very good.. But there is one thing I'm not sure will do the job and that is having 1 nozzle.. It doesn't spray the whole terrarium... Only maybe 60-70% of it. I might have to get an extra nozzle or something cus my cage is a 4' by 2' by 2'.

Any ideas or comments...?

Back
Top Bottom