Mist king zip drip if you have one that works please help

Multivitamins

Chameleon Enthusiast
Update I believe it's a matter of the t unit missing I used it to creat the loop fr mister to zip drip but was not given another one to facilitate the closed loop to the pump and end of zip drip I think getting another one of those will resolve my issue. Wish they included that when I bought the kit

Been having issues with zip drip either dripping or giving a continuous flow of water any experience with them please shoot me a pm or comment thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have a Zip drip without any issues maybe you have it setup wrong can you post a pic of it and maybe I can help you trouble shoot.

I have a Zip drip without any issues maybe you have it setup wrong can you post a pic of it and maybe I can help you trouble shoot.

May I ask for a photo of how your zip drip set up is attached @Ruthless as I now know that mine is / was wrong.

I've swapped back to the basic set up for now since I know it works and I can deal with some drips the next few days until they can send out the missing part.
After troubleshooting I realized they only gave me one of the t shaped valve adapters that are needed to create the loop back to the zip drip and not a second one to connect to the pump / reservoir from the end of the zip drip

The PDF of the manual gives very minimal instructions pretty much leaving it at use the T shaped connection to loop tubing from mister back to zip drip.

I currently swapped to how it was prior to attempting the zip drip set up and am using an L shaped adapter to connect my pump to the misters

I've attached a photo of the part that I believe I need two of in order to make it work properly

The second photo is what was provided with the zip drip upgrade

Thank you for your reply

Attachments

• 15591944244887635493140476412240.jpg
    15591944244887635493140476412240.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 155919461560336461318714942771.jpg
    155919461560336461318714942771.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 126
Here you go the tube on the left is leading to the misting nozzles and the one on the right to the water reservoir you will need another T coming from your mist nozzle to the bottom of the Zip drip. Your Mistking package should have a T fitting as part of the package for your nozzles if not I can see how come it wouldn’t work for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom