Mist king tubing Issue

Sora777

Hi guys looking for some connection advice on the tubing I dont Understand how to hook up the tubing from the pump to the three spray nozzles. I only recieved 1 t valve so I dont see how i can hook this up to three nozzles is there something Im missing here? Is there any place on line with detailed instructions. Sorry Im kinda slow when it comes to this stuff...

You are going to need additional parts to make the system work the way you'd like. You will need 2 T's and 1 90 to hook up 3 nozzles. All the parts are available from mist king. Since all the nozzles are modular its as simple as changing a few simple parts.;)

-Jay

The kit usually comes with 2 nozzles with T connector and one with an L connector. The T connectors allow you to string together the other nozzles.

Hi guys looking for some connection advice on the tubing I dont Understand how to hook up the tubing from the pump to the three spray nozzles. I only recieved 1 t valve so I dont see how i can hook this up to three nozzles is there something Im missing here? Is there any place on line with detailed instructions. Sorry Im kinda slow when it comes to this stuff...

Could you take a picture of everything you got with your system?

We purchased the ultimate system, It came with one t valve, one 90 degree valve, one elbow, and ball valve. You know im really annoyed how are you going to sell something as a system with three misting nozzles. And not supply me with everything I need. I wish I would have known that its not everything now I have to go to home depot. Does anyone have a picture of the way they hooked this thing up im not sure where I should be using my ball valve im assuming that i use it on the tube heading to the cage.

I drew out the plumbing before I bought my MistKing system. This allowed me to see if I needed any extra parts before ordering. I recommend that you do the same (sketch out the plumbing as it relates to your individual setup).

If you bought the kit you'll have everything you need in it to connect up the whole system. Your nozzles should either have an 'L' or a 'T' connector on top to join into your tubing (should be 1 L and the rest T). If not, then you're missing something!
Ultimate_System1.jpg

You should have everything in this pic! If not, give mistking an email!

Yea thats the one, but i dont see how you can hook up a third nozzle. Maybe Im confused but im assuming with all that stuff is only enough for two nozzles. I see it as there is one t valve so that should be for two nozzles I imagine I would need a second t valve to make it to three nozzles. Is there something im not grasping?

If this is the system you bought, then you have everything. Like I stated in my previous post, there are two nozzles with T connectors. You put one end of the hose (coming from the pump) in one of the couplings and then the other end goes to the next nozzle. Your last nozzle should be the one with the L connector (with only one coupling).

Yeah, you're just not look at it right! :D

Have a look at my attached picture! It'll show you the bits that the tubing needs to go into! Job done! :D

Attachments

• Joins.jpg
    Joins.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 107
I still don't understand about why you would need a 'T' connector to run 3 nozzles. Here a a top shot of my PDF viv. One line runs 3 nozzles. I only used the "T" to run a second line (bottom set of nozzles). If I did not run the second line I would have still been able to run 3 nozzles but instead I would have used an 'L' connector instead a 'T".

TopVentMK.jpg

Yea thats the one, but i dont see how you can hook up a third nozzle. Maybe Im confused but im assuming with all that stuff is only enough for two nozzles. I see it as there is one t valve so that should be for two nozzles I imagine I would need a second t valve to make it to three nozzles. Is there something im not grasping?

I think you are confused.....

misting1.jpg

the two nozzles with the Ts on top should have a pose go into one end that is from the pump. the other side goes to the next nozzle with the tee. you push the hose in and that is the feed from the first nozzle and the pump... then the other end of that T feeds to the last nozzle with the elbow.

mist2.jpg

I did a quick and dirty diagram of the simplest way to hook it up...
The red line represents your tubing.

Sorry for the misspelling of the word reservoir in the picture...it was a quick edit.

Attachments

• Ultimate_System1.jpg
    Ultimate_System1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 99
Ohhh i see lol geez sorry guys im kinda slow on the uptake today. I figured it out and here i go onto hooking this thing up. Thanks guys....

I did a quick and dirty diagram of the simplest way to hook it up...
The red line represents your tubing.

Sorry for the misspelling of the word reservoir in the picture...it was a quick edit.

lol you have it going in the wrong side on the pump =P

Thanks guys for the great customer support :) Much appreciated. I did send you an email with pictures too though. At any rate if you have any more questions just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom