mist king timer problem.

Pieces

hey guys. or marty who ever gets to this first.. so i went away for the weekend filled reseviour to the top, came home to luckely the water pan full and pump still running, has any one had this problem... and any way to stop it from happening again? it was set to auto on its normal scedual... and for some reason just never shut off some time while i was gone... i just dont want it to happen again... does it do this often?

Did you just recently setup the schedule on time timer? Check your time settings to make sure you have the time start at am to end at am, or pm to pm. I have accidently set the timer to go off at 10am to shut off at 10:03 pm. Luckily I was in the room when I noticed the mistake. Also is this the seconds timer?

Hi, yes, please check your program settings. AM/PM or day of the week is probably not set correctly. Like Nicodemayo said. It's also possible that you turn on at 7am Monday and turn off at 7:03 am on Wednesday. Check days of the week, make sure Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun are all lit up so the program is repeated daily.

Any trouble, PM me

Marty

hey nope been setup like this for... about.... 6-8 months... never changed or been with out power....

Back
Top Bottom