Mist king resevoir

Hello,
I’m going to install a mist king system this week.
Will a 3 gallon Rubbermaid resevoir with a lid work?
It fits perfect on the shelf under my cage.
I’m just not sure how often I will have to refill either?
But I’m home every night so that shouldn’t be an issue

I’m currently misting 3 times a day, and have a 2x2x4 repti breeze cage

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Hello, congrats on getting a mistking! You will not regret it!

I use a 5 gallon bucket, and check it and/or fill it every other day or so. You can try using the rubbermaid bin you have, but I fear that the walls are going to be to thin to properly hold the seal.

Hello,
I’m going to install a mist king system this week.
Will a 3 gallon Rubbermaid resevoir with a lid work?
It fits perfect on the shelf under my cage.
I’m just not sure how often I will have to refill either?
But I’m home every night so that shouldn’t be an issue

I’m currently misting 3 times a day, and have a 2x2x4 repti breeze cage

Any suggestions would be appreciated
I agree the walls of the reservoir you have are too thin I tried that exact kind and I went through 3 trying to make it work. I was only able to achieve it with a 5 gallon bucket from Home Depot. They are cheap and work great. I also refill about every 4 days as mine lasts a good amount I fill it to the very top. Hope it works !

I agree the walls of the reservoir you have are too thin I tried that exact kind and I went through 3 trying to make it work. I was only able to achieve it with a 5 gallon bucket from Home Depot. They are cheap and work great. I also refill about every 4 days as mine lasts a good amount I fill it to the very top. Hope it works !

I concur. A 5 ga.. bucket from HD is the standard due to the thickness and the lid.

Thanks everyone
Bucket It is

Back
Top Bottom