Mist King question, need advice please.

Kronos

Established Member
Just wondering which mist king to get. Is the starter one good for 1 habitat or should we get the upgraded/ultimate one? Also, what kind of timer for misting does it have, basically can you program it to mist for 5-10 minutes for our babies morning misting session? I’m currently using a piece of crud, lol. It’s the reptirain mist system and would prefer to have one that works better/I don’t have to constantly refill.

i have the starter one and run 6 cages without any issue , I also have the upgraded one that comes with the no drip attachment but I never notice the starter one dripping anyways so not much of a difference . the starter one comes with only on mist head I think , but i buy additional knock of brand mist heads on amazon because im poor lol

Just wondering which mist king to get. Is the starter one good for 1 habitat or should we get the upgraded/ultimate one? Also, what kind of timer for misting does it have, basically can you program it to mist for 5-10 minutes for our babies morning misting session? I’m currently using a piece of crud, lol. It’s the reptirain mist system and would prefer to have one that works better/I don’t have to constantly refill.
Get the v 5.0 starter with the upgrade double nozzle. As long as you don’t have more then 11 enclosures you’ll be fine.

One last question. Do the nozzles have full range motion, can I point them any way I want? It says they are but not sure, they look like they’re fixed in one position.

Check it out!!! Looks like they have one that goes multiple different ways not just left or right. Only thing is, you can only find it on www.mistking.com. It’s the premium double nozzle but they have single ones too. Here’s a link to their YouTube demo video.

The starter system can run 10 nozzles. I personally run 2 nozzles in different positions in the enclosure on a standard 2x2x4.

You can add pieces in and remove them to get the range of motion you want as well.
You can buy elbows and T's so that you can get a clean attachment to the enclosure with the tubing as well. You can see my lines on the top of the enclosure. I then run it down one side on the back to my mistking. This I attach with clips as well so it does not rattle.

If the starter does not come with it get the 1/4 inch hose clips so you can attach it to the cage frame. This will keep your lines from rattling.
I typically order my pieces from Josh's frogs because they have the best prices. https://www.joshsfrogs.com/misting/mistking-misting-system-parts.html

Remember if you are getting a second nozzle you want L assembly one not the T. The T one allows for you to run to another cage or if your putting more then two on one enclosure.
IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4944.JPG

Back
Top Bottom