Mist king cleaning

Ralphth

Hi,
I have a mist king and wondering how often should I be cleaning everything. Also what should I use to clean everything

thank you

I clean out my reservoir every few months but that is it. I use this and follow the directions for use. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E5MXGKK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I go through quite a bit of water with my 3 cages so nothing sits for more then a few days before new water is added. If your using RO or Distilled that will be the best option for your mistking so you do not end up with mineral build up in your lines and nozzles.

I clean out my reservoir every few months but that is it. I use this and follow the directions for use. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E5MXGKK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I go through quite a bit of water with my 3 cages so nothing sits for more then a few days before new water is added. If your using RO or Distilled that will be the best option for your mistking so you do not end up with mineral build up in your lines and nozzles.
Perfect thanks. I’m run 6 nozzles for 2 cages so I go through a lot of water too. I have been using distilled water too

Perfect thanks. I’m run 6 nozzles for 2 cages so I go through a lot of water too. I have been using distilled water too
You should be good. But the link I posted above is what I use for the reservoir. I do not clean my lines at all or the nozzles.
I use the star sans for the humidifier as well.

Hi,
I have a mist king and wondering how often should I be cleaning everything. Also what should I use to clean everything

thank you
You shouldn't need to if using distilled or RO water, and keeping the reservoir covered.
If necessary, I'd use aquarium wipes for the reservoir.
If nozzles become clogged, manual recommends 50/50 solution of vinegar/water for 12 hrs. or CLR (but I'm not going to use CLR around my cham). Or replace nozzle.

You shouldn't need to if using distilled or RO water, and keeping the reservoir covered.
If necessary, I'd use aquarium wipes for the reservoir.
If nozzles become clogged, manual recommends 50/50 solution of vinegar/water for 12 hrs. or CLR (but I'm not going to use CLR around my cham). Or replace nozzle.
Perfect thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom