Mist King adapter broken

Chance1

My mist king adapter broke, I know nothing about electricity and I’m considering buying a new mist king system. Is there an easy way to fix this? I don’t use the timer as it broke after 3 days of getting it, and I prefer doing it manually anyways. Can someone help guide an idiot make this work? Or should I just buy a whole new one? I almost electrocuted myself but I can’t get this to work. The pump makes a bit of noise when I inserted the naked wires into the plastic bit with the respective colors but it didn’t actually mist. What is the easiest way to get this to work? If I cut off the plastic bit and strip the wires, will it work then? If not then I’m just gonna buy a new one tomorrow, thanks!
image.jpg

Clip wires off connector Strip back plastic sheathing take two wire nuts black to black red to red put tape around them afterwards to keep it from coming apart . Pretty easy

Clip wires off connector Strip back plastic sheathing take two wire nuts black to black red to red put tape around them afterwards to keep it from coming apart . Pretty easy
Thanks, I appreciate the help! But I decided to just bite the bullet and order a new adapter, just kinda sucks that the adapter is 15$ but shipping is 40$. But if this new one breaks I’ll take your advice lol

Back
Top Bottom