mississauga expo sunday

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so as you may have seen ekproject and myself have been working on a GTA cham club of sorts. i am going to be attending the mississauga expo on sunday and was wondering who might like to meet up at the show. i was thinking that if anyone wants to meet up they could give me thier cell # or a email linked to their phone then some time around noon i will sendout a msg to all interested sayin where and when we could meet up quick at the expo, just to say hi and maybe put some faces to the names.

here is my cell 905.586.1755
and my email [email protected]
or post it here and i will see it

thanks hoj macdonald

Cheers! Hoj u have my number. Again not sure if i can make it but im working on it. Just have to manage some time. Hope to see some of u out.

I have to say you are a braver soul than I am to post your cell # on a open forum. I have pm'ed my number to people needing help or that I wanted to talk to, but open forum? No way.

Hope you have fun at the expo, we will be expecting lots of pictures.

I have to say you are a braver soul than I am to post your cell # on a open forum. I have pm'ed my number to people needing help or that I wanted to talk to, but open forum? No way.

Hope you have fun at the expo, we will be expecting lots of pictures.

ahh i trust people on here, LOL i will def be taking lots o pics they added exotic pets to the mix so who knows what will be there.

anybody else out there so far only 2 people have contacted me everyone is welcome to join in

I will be there tomorrow. Not sure what time I will be going though, as I am not looking for anything in particular.

Forum member Psi will also be there, he has a booth for his store Squamata reptiles.

ahh i trust people on here, LOL i will def be taking lots o pics they added exotic pets to the mix so who knows what will be there.
It's not the people here you have to worry about, it's the random bot scanners that scan everything on the internet.

Also, yes, what Ian said.

Hope to see anyone that goes, definitely stop by and mention you're a member here :)

Back
Top Bottom