Millipedes

Are they bad? I caught Henry eating one... and I think he has had them before... He doesn't seem to have any bad side effects..... but should chams eat these bugs?

 

weezyboi94

New Member
hey there
Your lucky Henry is alright. Must be a non toxic species. however most milipedes emit poisonous liquid secretions through pores in their exoskeleton. These secretions could cause irratation of the chams skin or even possibly burn it. They feed on decaying leaves which is fine but just watch out for those nasty secretions. Try to make sure that none of your chams get another one.
 
Top Bottom