Michael Jackson is DEAD??

SimonBolivar

So, apparently they found the king of pop not breathing, at his home in "Neverland" And different sources are saying that he is either in a coma or dead. What's to believe?? I hope he doesn't die..yet. I still have to meet the dude.

TMZ says: Died.

WBTV confirms it.

Apparently he is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was dead at his home and they were never able to revive him. May his tortured flesh rest in piece now. I don't mean that disrespectfully, but someone was going to say it. I wanted him to live a long time. His music was his legacy and it was really good. I was shocked and saddened.

Yes, once again MJ steals someone else's thunder. Poor Farrah. What a way to die (anal cancer).. RIP. And its been confirmed I guess that MJ is dead.. I do not judge but Im sure many parents and young boys are feeling a little more at ease.

Farrah had a long hard struggle that is a very sad story my mom went through ovarian cancer 3 years ago i gotta tell you watching what cancer can do to a person will scar you mentally for life.My dad and i still aren't right and my dad took care of her at home all the way to the end. Just wish they would find a cure for this already!!!!!save alot of people from the worse grief imaginable .

I was between the ages of 6-8 during the highlight of his career and as odd as it sounds, associate him with a happy child hood and better days. I was just as fond of him as the rest of the country. It really was on epidemic proportions. He did great things for the pop music culture. And as messed up as he became, I feel deep down he was in mental torture the last 20 or so yrs. I will always remember him as the MJ in Thriller.

RIP MJ you were one Smooth criminal

It is too sad that he didn't go down in stardom. But, it was his own problems with his self that did so. Poor MJ.

Oh right, Farrah died too. That's a real downer.

Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, The queen of Charlie's Angels and the King of Pop, may they rest in peace.

ok, MJ was one sick mother, but he was a great artist, when he didnt go like a chameleon and change colors. farrah fawcett (idk how to spell that) i hope she rests in peace, but i must inject humor, really A$$ cancer, i know cancer goes bad places, but come on A$$ cancer, im really sorry for her. if i offend anyone im sorry, but to be sad, you must be happy.

Yes, once again MJ steals someone else's thunder. Poor Farrah. What a way to die (anal cancer).. RIP. And its been confirmed I guess that MJ is dead.. I do not judge but Im sure many parents and young boys are feeling a little more at ease.
I am sorry but as far as i can remember this man was never convicted of any crime!
Also....how anyone can take the piss out of any form of cancer is beyond me:mad:..........now i'm not a fan and the man was a little weird(not illegal)...but he was a father and today thats what i am thinking about... (RIP M.J)

I never really liked mj.
didnt like his music.
Didnt like the things that he went through (Law)
He never was convicted but in y eyes, he did it, thats just my opinion, i dont see why someone would make that up.. and then follow through with all the legal bullsh__.
R.i.p though, hate to hear when anyone dies.

Although he was kinda nuts.
Making his kids wear a mask if im not mistaken? thats wierd.
And the accusations about him being a sex offender. I believe it.

Sorry if i offend anyone, i dont mean to.. its just my opinion.

R.I.P

Someone I know works in the medical facility where he has died. She said his death is truly confirmed. Everyone in the facility has been sequestered and not given lunch because of it. I suppose this one leak is shared only here with us:

One week prior he'd gone through another operation to add volume to his nose. I was told he'd rented the estate next to the hospital where he died to be near help. He'd been working hard for his latest musical event (some say he was on the tread mill shortly after his last operation this week.) This happened in Los Angeles. He was not at his true home (Neverland).

I was also told, that to take on that much anesthetic over years with all the surgury he'd undertaken was too much for a body to take. Anesthesia is the closest we come to death...and you're to rest after you come out of it. He might not have.

Back
Top Bottom