Merry Christmas! What'd you get?

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey y'all!

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the forums! I hope everyone has a great Christmas, and hope you got all that you wanted. I started off yesterday with a car accident, but I'm thankful that no one was hurt and that I was still able to spend time with family and enjoy Christmas.

So, what'd everyone get?!?! It doesn't necessarily have to be reptile related but that's all I will post :p

I got three books, with the fourth coming some time in the new year. I got a Smithsonian Nature Guide: Snakes and other reptiles and amphibians, Stump-tailed Chameleons, miniature dragons of the Rainforest by Petr Necas and Wolfgang Schmidt, and Incubation of Reptile Eggs by Gunther Kohler.

Chase

Attachments

• 20141225_073511.jpg
    20141225_073511.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 132
Glad you're ok!

I got myself 18 new frames with mats for what I've been calling my "natural hidtory gallery wall" which I'll put up in the next couple weeks. But i have dozens of old animals prints, anatomical drawings, and framed insects that I want to organize up on a wall soon.

My parents got me sweaters and scarves from a recent trip tp Ecuador, so those are fun!

Cham Christmas Gifts

I got allot of stuff this year and got a photo of my cham related gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone!

ChamChristmasgifts2014010_zps0c6d6aa3.jpg

ha HA!!! i got video games and food!!! i won't have to leave the house for at least 2-3 months!!! i also got blu ray movies and gift cards!!!

Hey Jann, so did you get anything even remotely cham related for Christmas ;) :D

All I got was a hangover, and a stubborn veiled who doesn't want to go back to his cage!!
No fun chasing down a cham when the room wont stand still!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom