Mentally Unstable Cham ?

wsidepinoy

So after hating me for about a month, my chameleon decided to walk to me when i put my hand in the cage and she just chilled on my shoulder...

walked around the house with her for a bit, stood infront of a mirror and she was interested lol, walked around the house and then i went to put her back in the cage she didnt wanna go in, instead she headed straight for the basking lamp (TOO HOT OH NO) i block her, she then hops on my hand, then i put her on a branch and.....SHE DASHES OFF MY HAND LIKE I ABUSED HER and is now posted in her hiding spot ?! lol but she isnt a dark color and she is a light color still !!

her coloration is light / lime green with yellow blotches...then she will have the same base color and a dark green coloration sometimes as well..

i was wondering if she is ready to lay a clutch (she doesnt look like she is carrying one, no oval outlines or anything)....

mind you this is a cham who after a month and a half NEVER hissed at me then randomly one day HISSED with teeth at me LOL

any ideas ?

1st one is of her (not hissing) but opening her mouth towards the camera (she only does this towards the camera (could it be because it is a black glossy and blue trimmed camera?)

2nd one is her color atm and the mustard yellow blotches (not TOO visible but its there)

3rd one is what her stomach looks like...

&& my avatar is what she was looking like a couple days ago AND occasionally when she is under the basking light

Attachments

• SAM_1075.jpg
    SAM_1075.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 123
  • SAM_1073.jpg
    SAM_1073.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 195
  • SAM_1077.jpg
    SAM_1077.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 126
Honey she is a female, we always have the right to change our mind, and change it & maybe change it again.:D:D

So after hating me for about a month, my chameleon decided to walk to me when i put my hand in the cage and she just chilled on my shoulder...

walked around the house with her for a bit, stood infront of a mirror and she was interested lol, walked around the house and then i went to put her back in the cage she didnt wanna go in, instead she headed straight for the basking lamp (TOO HOT OH NO) i block her, she then hops on my hand, then i put her on a branch and.....SHE DASHES OFF MY HAND LIKE I ABUSED HER and is now posted in her hiding spot ?! lol but she isnt a dark color and she is a light color still !!

her coloration is light / lime green with yellow blotches...then she will have the same base color and a dark green coloration sometimes as well..

i was wondering if she is ready to lay a clutch (she doesnt look like she is carrying one, no oval outlines or anything)....

mind you this is a cham who after a month and a half NEVER hissed at me then randomly one day HISSED with teeth at me LOL

any ideas ?

Going back to looking gravid, I'm not really sure. She does look fat, lol. Can anybody else tell from the pics?

LOL dont ever tell a female she looks fat !!

maybe thats why she hissed ?

but lemme post some pics up that i JUST took not but 10 minutes ago...she is interested in my backyard now sitting on my blinds looking out ! lmao (women !)

sam1097.jpg

gravid or not ? this is my first cham and a girl too...

That's not the best picture to judge. To my slightly trained eye, her colors don't look gravid, but I could be completely wrong on that. I do know that a picture that shows her belly would be much more helpful.

she was always at the bottom of the cage when i would wake up in the morning ?

i changed the way the cage is, twisted the vines and have more of an arboreal feel to it, and now she is hanging on the screen etc and looking restless; not to mention she ALWAYS wants to "look" outside (never should have let her do that!!)

any opinions ?

her fecal matter isnt as large as it used to be and she had slight orange tinge to her poop too, i fed her crickets this morning (lightly dusted) and out of the 4 i put in, 2 are left....

and i have yet to see her drink with the dripper on (used to do it around me)...

??

Back
Top Bottom