Mellers help No Pooooo!

Whoooo hoooooo!!!

:D as gross as it may be I am one happy Cham owner!!!

I'll continue the treatments until I KNOW things are moving :)

Attachments

• IMG_3326.jpg
    IMG_3326.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 106
Yay for POO! I told ya ;)

Xrays:
Im no vet but "going off common sense" i would think a blockage would show a vacancy (or a somewhat extremely small following) in the intestines behind/after the "blockage". In the pictures it seems that he has food being processed all the way to the vent.

Edit: Also that urate suggest you bump up your mistings. Melleri take a long time to start drinking and once they start drinking they drink for a very long time. Thirty minute mistings are not uncommon for these guys/gales. One other thing i would be sure your not using products with D3 (gut load or supplements).

Last edited:
Yay for POO! I told ya ;)

Xrays:
Im no vet but "going off common sense" i would think a blockage would show a vacancy (or a somewhat extremely small following) in the intestines behind/after the "blockage". In the pictures it seems that he has food being processed all the way to the vent.

Edit: Also that poo suggest you bump up your mistings. Melleri take a long time to start drinking and once they start drinking they drink for a very long time. Thirty minute mistings are not uncommon for these guys/gales. One other thing i would be sure your not using products with D3 (gut load or supplements).

Working with Kevin on a 2nd Aquazamp. Right now I'm upgrading my current RO system to a larger unit and (larger) 2nd RO tank. The new system has one of his timers, that will be use exclusively for Jaimee. (I don't normally name my reptiles, my GF likes to and I'll admit it does add a little personality).

Back
Top Bottom