Meet the new guy!

gar732

This guy came in today and he is just awesome, thanks Roger! We've been so excited for him to get here. He looks super healthy and is already eating and drinking. Very friendly too which is a change from my other two chams which are very moody. Enough talk, on to the pics!

First the obligatory bag shot.

And here he is after his first meal with me. There was a bit of a learning curve on my part since he has to be fed by hand. He dropped the cricket one time and got by finger the other but he was surprisingly gentle taking it from my hand. We got it figured out now though, lol.

Some of you may recognize him from this shot.

By the way, these pics do him no justice. I just couldn't capture his true color (which just awesome) with my iPhone. I'll give him a few days to settle in before I assault him with the huge lens on the dslr, I know some chams don't like it.

I'm glad he made it safe and sound :). Wow i am surprised he already started eating. He looks relax and calm like always :D. He doesn't even look like he is stressed lol. Thanks again Gabriel.

Yeah he shipped really well. Those first shots are just 5 min out of the bag! I can't wait to see when he really wants to show off. I don't want to bother him to much though and just give him some space for now. I was really happy when he ate and drank, I was a little worried it might take him a little while to get used to me and his new surroundings. I couldn't be happier with this guy.

very cool. got an audible WOW from me, and i'm the only one in the room. love the green pvc coated hardware cloth. i only found black online when i acquired mine.

Thanks everyone, he really is great. Even my oldest daughter who really does care too much for our chams is interested in him.

very cool. got an audible WOW from me, and i'm the only one in the room. love the green pvc coated hardware cloth. i only found black online when i acquired mine.

Thanks. Its some plastic garden fencing that comes in a roll, I picked it up at Home Depot. I just used wire to tie it to the screen.

I am glad he arrived in his new home safely! It is amazing that those two pics are the same chameleon, but my Ambanja is like that too, nice looking when resting but when he fires up....WOW! Congrats and I hope you have many years of happiness with your new chameleon.

Here are some photo shoot pics that can do him some justice. I took these on Monday before he left me :).

Attachments

• DSC_0278.jpg
    DSC_0278.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC_0286.jpg
    DSC_0286.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC_0288.jpg
    DSC_0288.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 175
Back
Top Bottom