Meet Salvador D. Sambava

lslcronk

Just thought I would post a couple quicks pics of Salvador my Montezuma boy from Kammers. Had his first shed this week...more blues than I expected on a sambava...and WAY more tude than Claude has EVER had! I will try to just udate pics of him here for anyone interested :D

Attachments

• 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 81
He looks good! They tend to get blue before they get red. Some don't get really red until they are almost 2! The blues they can throw are amazing and beautiful. That's one of the reasons they are my favorite locale.

He looks to be on the spicy side!! Its so fun watching the little guys color up!!! keep us updated!

Thanks guys! He has been flaring up and gaping at me most days...albeit AFTER taking a cricket or 2 from my fingers first lol...today we had some real progress...he ate all his crickets from me and did not even darken up!! :D

Pssh that is good to know! lol I keep seeing that it is a longer wait for their colors to show but I am thinking it will be worth it!! The pics I have seen of older babies from the same sire are pretty exciting!!

Back
Top Bottom