Meet Randy...(Lots of Pictures)

jessica

Avid Member
Hi I'm Randy!

resize.jpg

Being the new kid in the house is scary but I'm starting to get use to it.

DSC_0120-1.jpg

My new human seems nice and today I got to free range like the big kids in a window. May be I should poop in my feeder cup more often ;)

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

Wait HOLD ON

DSC_0172.jpg

Phew I thought I seen that dog, man I need a little drink after that!

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

Sorry about that!! As I was saying I'm really starting to settle in here, I think I'm going to enjoy my new home.

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

Well it was nice to meet all of you, I'm going to go finish my window time now. Thank you for looking!

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

That was to awesome!!!! What a beautiful cham!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Looks like "she" is settling in very well. I hope to acquire one of those myself!!! Can't wait. :D In the meantime, keep posting pics of yours so I can get my fix!!!!:D

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH for actually listening to me when i PMed you about more pics!!!!!!

He looks great jessica. He looks really good. I cant wait to get a mellleri in the future. I love chameleons like a fat kid likes food:) especially melleri and veileds. I have a soft spot for the

thanks, I got my fix today :D

i really regret because a year and a half ago I saw someone posting on craigslist about a baby melleri for sale. I past it up because I said 4-5 chameleon is enough!! Now I got like 20+ and still no melleri!

Not letting this one go!

But yeah I think you got one of the best looking baby! Go Randy!!!

Thanks for posting and sharing your pictures. I really enjoyed the way you presented it thanks for the smiles.

Gpmo (him)

Thank you everyone for the compliments :D

I brought Randy out today to do a quick weigh in and s/he seemed very happy in front of the open window so I just let her/him relax for a while. So I had to take pictures ;)

Back
Top Bottom