Meet Phoebe

View attachment 203324 View attachment 203325This is our lanai, where he free-ranges when I'm not
View attachment 203324 View attachment 203325This is our lanai, where he free-ranges when I'm not working. Sorry for the shedding pics! I think these were taken last year when he started not hating me so much!

working. Sorry for the shedding pics! I think these were taken last year when he started not hating me so much!
Oh my HUGE . Handsome how old ? What amazing colors .

Thank you all - he is a sweetheart down deep, he just needs to get over his repulsion of being taken out of his cage. He forgets how much he LOVES the lanai - he just wanders back and forth between his ficus and his hibiscus (I have a pothos tying them together), and staring out at the backyard.

Thank you all - he is a sweetheart down deep, he just needs to get over his repulsion of being taken out of his cage. He forgets how much he LOVES the lanai - he just wanders back and forth between his ficus and his hibiscus (I have a pothos tying them together), and staring out at the backyard.

Our Frances is condo territorial :mad: . Especially when in her basking (Aka) Queen Quarters !!. Nothing or no one is EVER allowed in the queen quarters !!. That Earns a certain bite :eek:. She is very bossy . Frances is a bossy little beauty :love: . When we are home we leave their condos open . Phoebe and Septiseye will hope right on for a ride to their given destination . Hey both also prefer hand feeding . Frances oh boy she needs no help WITH ANYTHING !. She will come out when she feels LIKE it . Once she is out she will visit will not bite . All has to be on her time and how she say’s !. So that’s what we do !. Slavery !!.

Window time . We love the windo . I think someone can’t wait to have out side time . Few months baby girl :love:.
FC775CD5-CC06-4A46-9E28-64BF2EDA9AAE.jpeg
D414586F-DA15-4F87-9124-354EE210949A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom