Meet Panthro :-) The friendly Cham

Panthro413

Established Member
Finaly got my 2 1/2 month old Baby Panther Ambilobe yesterday. After a few months of getting everything ready he's finally arrived. Awesome little guy. Couldnt be happier! Hes not shy and surprisingly friendly. Loves getting misted and is a good hunter. Heavy sleeper. Was awesome watching him wake up this morning as soon as the timer lights went on. Big yawn and was ready for the day. I purchased him from Bruce Galbraith Breeder for Chameleons Paradise. He suggested keeping him in a basic tote/tub for 2 weeks to get aclimated but I have a beautiful reptibreeze setup awaiting Panthro. :) Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Species: Pardalis
Name: Panthro
Sire: Candy Cane
D.O.B: 6/10/17 20170824_153317.jpg 20170823_140246-1.jpg Screenshot_2017-08-23-10-44-04.png Screenshot_2017-08-23-10-44-14.png 20170816_162119-1.jpg 20170816_162155.jpg

Very Cool! I got my panther from Bruce as well, and he's been going strong for over a year. I asked for the Cowboy or Sourpatch line, and his deli cup had both names on there, so he may have a bit of both. He fires up really bright yellow and orange! Really excited to see the growth and colors of your guy!

Very Cool! I got my panther from Bruce as well, and he's been going strong for over a year. I asked for the Cowboy or Sourpatch line, and his deli cup had both names on there, so he may have a bit of both. He fires up really bright yellow and orange! Really excited to see the growth and colors of your guy!
Nice!! Have a picture? I specifically asked for a Candy Cane baby and for him to right down the date of birth on the lid. I couldnt be happier, My guy isnt shy at all, always trys to go on my hand when im cleaning the tote hes in for now. Always green and pretty active. Pretty funny how he somehow knows when the lights are going to go off for bed , he automatically goes to his fav sleeping spot and waits for the lights to go off. This is my 5th day with him.

Nice!! Have a picture? How old was he when u got em? I specifically asked for a Candy Cane baby and for him to right down the date of birth on the lid. I couldnt be happier, My guy isnt shy at all, always trys to go on my hand when im cleaning the tote hes in for now. Always green and pretty active. Pretty funny how he somehow knows when the lights are going to go off for bed , he automatically goes to his fav sleeping spot and waits for the lights to go off. This is my 5th day with him.

Heres a few more pics of him, Im slowly introducing him to the reptibreeze. Dont want to stress him, letting him get acclimated. I think he loved it though! I will be making the cage his permanent home in about a week as I keep breaking him in. Ordering the climist mister this week. 20170827_163536.jpg 20170827_164301.jpg 20170827_163957.jpg These are his first pics in the reptibreeze

When I picked mine up from Bruce, it sounded like candy-cane was actually the sire for most of his current breeders. I went with sourpatch, very happy with my decision.
IMG_3652.JPG

Back
Top Bottom