The New Crew

Well, it looks like I did a complete 180 degree turn. I've had a secret panther female for a while now, but decided I sould get a "few more".(Trace, Joe, Liz, and a couple other friends know what I'm talking about) She is around 10 months old now, and definitely ready to breed. I've picked up a few pardalis locales from some local friends, and purchased some from a few people here on the forum. I figured I would give you guys a chance to see all the new stuff. I'm pretty happy with the new collection, and I think I have some great bloodlines.

Here is my new fire stud Ambilobe male. He was purchased from a member her on the forum. His name fits his personality perfect. DUDE! What else would you name such a liad back, cool, chameleon? He came out of his shipping box with a big "who are you look" on his face. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy this guy. I can't wait to get his guy breeding with my ambilobe females. His offspring are sure to be amazing.
Here is a picture of him fired up.(hope you don't mind me using this, Todd)
full

Here he is right out of the box.
010.jpg

This is one of my new female ambilobes. She was named Spot at first, but now it has been changed to Dottie. She is an F1 that was produced my Mike at FLChams. She is one of the nicest chameleons I have.
NewChams029.jpg

This is my second female ambilobe named Sugar. We decided to name her this because she is so sweet. She will openly come to the front of the cage, and loves to hand feed. She was produced by a great line at Amazing Blue Reptiles.
NewChams018.jpg

Here is a picture of a Ambilobe I just sold. I thought it was a funny picture.
Congrats on the new addition, Todd K.
NewChams037.jpg

Most of you have already seen my Nosy Be pair, but figured I would post them again.:)

This is my soon to be awesome Nosy Be stud, Blue Steel. He only gets the bars when you invade his space. He chills on his pirch blue as can be with a white lateral line. I love this guys spunk. He is big and bad until you put a larger male by his cage. Then her runs for dear life. He's packed full of bravado like a veiled. Check out his eyes! They look like they are on fire, and some one should teach him to chew with his mouth closed.:p
004.jpg

Here is a picture of my juvenile female Nosy Be. Her name is Padme. Man, she has sooooo much blue it's crazy! These guys are sure to make some super blue babies!
NosyBe068.jpg

I also picked up a female Sambava from Chris Carter at Clean Line Chameleons. Don't hesitate to purchase from him. His customer service is great. Thanks Chris! Anyways, I named her Sammy. She was very easy to photograph, and I'm beggining to like panthers more and more for that reason.
013.jpg

I need to take some pics for the photocontest!:eek:

I thinks that's everyone for now.:p
Well, I am missing one.
Joe, I got home late from college, so I was unable to snap any photos of the baby panther.
I'll get some to you tomorrow when she wakes up.

Thanks and enjoy!
Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone knew it was only a matter of time;) Great start! I hope to be expanding really soon if everything goes well with some things I am doing now. Your tranny is doing great still. I get a peek of her whenever I go to the cham room then she is bam Im out! I have a trick to watching her eat too. Just put the cup behind the plant then go over to heathens cage. She cant see me there. Then wait for the thwomp and go sneak a look hahaha. Glad to hear everything is going well!

I forgot to say. Yes that male ambilobe is awesome. There is also something about the suppressed barring that is just as beautiful as the saturated. Great choice!

Really nice pics Justin. Dude is so awesom, can't wait to meet him and the rest of them some time soon....

New Ambilobes

Congratulations Justin! They're all sweet!

Those Chams are going to have a good life.
Let me know if I can do anything to help.:D

Todd

Justin. That male ambilobe is stunning. His offspring are going to be killer! I'll be sure to get one from you when they become available down the line!

Hey Justin...The female Dottie from FL chams....did when did you get her and what was her hatch date? I also got a F1 from FLchams in early june.....mine is quite the oppisite tho...mean as hell but a total hottie :p

Homeboy; I've got one word to say to you: uthmoelleri. :p
Cheers,
t

???
Did you get some Justin?
Were you thinking about it?
I notice Nick Mole has had to create a waiting list for them .... did you buy him out?
Beautiful chameleons .... (the B. uthmoelleri) .... your panthers are nice too.;)

-Brad

Very Nice Justin. That Male ambilobe looks to be amazing.

Thanks Tim! I've got a cage set up for that Mitsio. I'm just waiting for her to get a little larger.

Everyone knew it was only a matter of time;) Great start! I hope to be expanding really soon if everything goes well with some things I am doing now. Your tranny is doing great still. I get a peek of her whenever I go to the cham room then she is bam Im out! I have a trick to watching her eat too. Just put the cup behind the plant then go over to heathens cage. She cant see me there. Then wait for the thwomp and go sneak a look hahaha. Glad to hear everything is going well!

Haha! Yea, I had a panther forever long ago, but sold him.:( I seem to do that a lot. Buy. Sell. Buy. Sell. Thanks for taking such good care of her. She is a major closet eater.

I forgot to say. Yes that male ambilobe is awesome. There is also something about the suppressed barring that is just as beautiful as the saturated. Great choice!

Thanks! Dude is an awesome chameleon.

Congratulations Justin! They're all sweet!

Those Chams are going to have a good life.
Let me know if I can do anything to help.:D

Todd

Thanks Todd. I'm going to try and breed him next week.:)
I know one of my three females will be ready.
I just hope he settles in soon. I really want to get him to fire up.

Lookin good justin!

Thanks Nico!

Justin. That male ambilobe is stunning. His offspring are going to be killer! I'll be sure to get one from you when they become available down the line!

Man, let me know in a year.:p That's way too far away. Thanks for the compliments.

Homeboy; I've got one word to say to you: uthmoelleri. :p
Honestly, that male is gorgeous. Nice snag.

Cheers,
t

Homegirl! You guys are slowly turning me to the "montane side". I don't know how Nick does it here in Florida. If he can do it, then I know I can. We live in the same town. You and Chris Anderson will be the end of me.:p Once I get a little more room and space, then I might get on the ole' waiting list. I think I need to settle down for now. I've spent way too much money on chams this month. I guess Ryan J. and I will keep the economy going.

You are kidding, right?

One word: Amazing.

Thanks V. Once this guy settles in, then I will get some photographs of him.
I don't think I have much for the contest this month, and today is the last day to enter. Maybe it will be another last minute 11:55 enter.

Hey Justin...The female Dottie from FL chams....did when did you get her and what was her hatch date? I also got a F1 from FLchams in early june.....mine is quite the oppisite tho...mean as hell but a total hottie :p

I'm not 100% sure on the sire, but I think it's Inferno. I have to talk to the guy a purchased her from. She is around 9 or 10 months old.

???
Did you get some Justin?
Were you thinking about it?
I notice Nick Mole has had to create a waiting list for them .... did you buy him out?
Beautiful chameleons .... (the B. uthmoelleri) .... your panthers are nice too.;)

-Brad

No, I'm slowly getting talked into them. I'm not sure if a 650$ per pair price tag is a good idea for a first time Montane. I've kept other species like Montiums and Jacksons, but not for a long enough time to really enjoy them.
We will see when the time is right and when I have enough cage space.:)

Thanks everyone!

That Ambilobe is absolutely jaw dropping, Justin. He is amazing. You have a great crew there!

How did I miss this!?!?! Very Nice looking group of Pardalis you got going Justin! Your Female Nosy is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom