Meet Lombardi, My new little buddy!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
In my recent past all of the Veileds I have cared for have been acquired as rescues that I acquired as Juvie or adult. Well after putting a good amount of time and effort into turning around neglected Chams, and especially after losing one:(...I really felt like I needed to purchase a healthy baby...and raise him to my standards. I chose to get a Veiled...Why? Because there is just something about Veileds... Maybe their looks, Maybe their strong personalities...I don't know..they are just awesome.:)

So I called Juli!!! And I couldn't be happier! She was incredibly freindly and the transaction was a Breeze! She let me know the little guys weight and sent me a tracking# yesterday, and today I am the Owner of a 12g, Flawless baby Boy! I would recommend buying a baby from Juli to anyone, any day! Thanks Juli!!!:D:D:D

I named him Lombardi!!! After legendary Packer coach Vince Lombardi...(2-0 Baby!!! Look out Dallas!) I had him shipped to my office where I had his cage ready so he could kick it for the day. Right out of the shipping box and into his cage he started drinking, and enjoyed about 6 small crickets, 2 small silkies and a small hornworm. I got him home and he is settling in.

My co worker did me the favor of documenting his arrival with my camera...

You know how I am with pics so here they are... Hope you enjoy!

He came with a picture perfect travel terd, to let me know he was healthy!:D
LombardiBox.jpg

Emerging from the cup...
LombardiEmerging.jpg

Meeting Daddy
MeetingDaddy.jpg

LombardiDay1.jpg

LombardiClmbingIn.jpg

LombardiWet.jpg

LombardiWet1.jpg

Nice pics of a very healthy cham! I must say, Julirs has done an OUTSTANDING job with the health of these guys!

Congratulations on your new little guy. He is a very handsome little dude!!!! From looking at pictures and reading post over the past few months, I'd say Juli did an excellent job taking care of those babies and finding good homes for them. Jann

I just got a 2 month old Veield at a show and yours looks just vibrant compared to mine! He's huge and looks so healthey, I wish I had ordered from Juli!!

Travel Terd! :) I am cracking up! You are so welcome Joe! It makes me so happy to know that these guys are going to such great people! Enjoy him-I am afraid he is going to be huge! :)

Thanks Everyone for your compliments! Juli did hatch some very healthy babies!
I think she still has some left!;)

Travel Terd! :) I am cracking up! You are so welcome Joe! It makes me so happy to know that these guys are going to such great people! Enjoy him-I am afraid he is going to be huge! :)

:D:D We are already enjoying him so much! Julia's heart melted when she saw him! She is so used to seeing big guys. Like I said... That pic of his parents getting it on is why I knew I had to have a baby...We wanted a big cham.:)
Juli...If you would be so kind as to post that pic that would be awesome!

Juli...If you would be so kind as to post that pic that would be awesome!

Here ya go-but I do have to say-this first one is of the breeding this year, that unfortunatley did not take :rolleyes:.
DSCN1721.jpg

This is the breeding that produced your new baby-
DSCF0001-4.jpg

Well-it did once they got it right anyways...:p

DSCF0007-5.jpg

That is Great!

Here ya go-but I do have to say-this first one is of the breeding this year, that unfortunatley did not take :rolleyes:.
DSCN1721.jpg

This is the breeding that produced your new baby-
DSCF0001-4.jpg

Well-it did once they got it right anyways...:p

DSCF0007-5.jpg

HAHAHA!!! ROTFLMAO!!!:D:D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

That is hilarious!!! I have never seen Chams get it on floor style before...That is too funny! That first pic of the "floor play" cracks me up to no end! Classic!

WHERE DID U get em?

I bought my first veiled at petco in that condition than a sickly senegal from a texas reptile farm..... I really would love to know where u bought him/her from....

Congratulations on the new arrival!:) I thought Panthers were my favorite.. Now I want a veiled too!!! He's cute!!!x-)

Back
Top Bottom