Meet Opie 4 month Nosy be

JiouD

Just Opie a few days ago. The pic is him first introduced to the new home, he was actually reaching in for a drink after misting in the pic. I got him from a BC breeder that was in town for a bit. Im so happy with him, hes nice, healthy and "quite" friendly for his age. He was a bit dehydrated when I first got him, but I have seen him drink regularly so far. He loves the mistking.
Ill try and get some better pics soon, just got him and I do not want him to stress to much
:)
cheers

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 210
I saw his ad as well (kijiji right?). He looked really nice and if I wasn't a student I probably would have snagged him ;)
Give us more photos! :D

I saw his ad as well (kijiji right?). He looked really nice and if I wasn't a student I probably would have snagged him ;)
Give us more photos! :D

Thanks for the comments guys!
Yeah haha I did they were really nice guys people, they had real nice chammies. I'm grateful; I was able to snatch him up.

Ill upload way better pics in the next few days, Opie is still adjusting!!!
Hes absolutely adorable tho! :cool:

I saw the ad and wanted him!! But I have a baby on the way any day now and my gf would have killed me if I bought another animal while she's about to give birth.. I barely got away with getting my savannah monitor when she was 5 months prego

I saw the ad and wanted him!! But I have a baby on the way any day now and my gf would have killed me if I bought another animal while she's about to give birth.. I barely got away with getting my savannah monitor when she was 5 months prego

Trust me hes much more impressive in person!!! hes too handsome. My gf did not want me getting him as well, but I couldnt help myself :D, I couldn't be more satisfied, ill upload some nice pics tomorrow, I going to add some more branches in the viv/quick cleaning so ill have to take him out!!

CAn anyone tell me how I can post pics without clicking option?!!?

Last edited:
More Pics

Opie's mother was a cross half nosy and the other ambilobe(not to sure). Father was full Nosy be from what the breeder told me.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 92
And More...

More Pics enjoy,

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 86
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 94
Pics After Shed

You want to create a photobucket account, upload them to there and then copy the link and past it into your post. Preview it before you post it to make sure it works, and Ta-Da![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

A day or two after my last post I came home and my panther was shedding like crazy, it caught me by surprise. As of today the shed is 99% off. Its amazing to see how much the color changes.
Hes developed bright orange on his underside and sides, Ill take some better pics soon! these ones don't do it!

[IMG]http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae139/jiou/19_zpsbe4ea5d8.jpg

19_zpseaa9108e.jpg

And a pic of my Chamili :D

Back
Top Bottom