Meet my new chameleon!

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Meet my first chameleon, Neptune! He’s a red bar Ambilobe approximately 3 months old :) He’s currently pissed from the drive home. So once he’s calmer I’ll post some more pictures!

Attachments

• 2E8FF3F4-FEAC-4A0F-8E8D-8D4BEEC0304B.jpeg
    2E8FF3F4-FEAC-4A0F-8E8D-8D4BEEC0304B.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 231
Weird coincidence I just saw your profile on Instagram- seriously, just today! You liked my panther chameleon photograph which led me to your account. Small world I guess. Can't wait to see more of Neptune! :LOL::D

Weird coincidence I just saw your profile on Instagram- seriously, just today! You liked my panther chameleon photograph which led me to your account. Small world I guess. Can't wait to see more of Neptune! :LOL::D

Haha awesome! I hope you gave Neptune a follow ;) what’s your account name? I’ll make sure I’m following as well. Also, to anyone else who is interested in following Neptune: @neptunethechameleon (shameless plug)

Haha awesome! I hope you gave Neptune a follow ;) what’s your account name? I’ll make sure I’m following as well. Also, to anyone else who is interested in following Neptune: @neptunethechameleon (shameless plug)
I just followed you! My username is@ sloths_and_chameleons by the way.
I started my instagram account a day ago so it's not very great yet but :rolleyes: you gotta start somewhere!

I know they will start to show a little bit of the colors before that but I think the main colors are around then. Now that said I don't own a panther but have seen a lot and read a lot. My veiled is about 6 months and I'm starting to see some colors he has never shown before.

Back
Top Bottom