Meet my new chameleon!

Best picture of Neptune I’ve gotten so far :D

Congrats!! It was super hard for me to get pictures the first few weeks of my cham, but keep trying because they grow up so quick! (obviously with avoiding as much stress to the little one as possible, haha). Your enclosure looks great!! :)

Wanted to keep you guys updated on Neptune :) Here’s a little side-by-side transformation picture. 1 month difference!

Attachments

• 1080CF9E-2BAE-4041-8501-863890C38D93.jpeg
    1080CF9E-2BAE-4041-8501-863890C38D93.jpeg
    393.8 KB · Views: 164
Unless my guy shipped out... probably unlikely. Your cham has great colors, and looks very healthy, mine looks very similar, a little smaller, possibly younger, really starting in with blue and yellow shades with a hint of red, so cool looking!!

Unless my guy shipped out... probably unlikely. Your cham has great colors, and looks very healthy, mine looks very similar, a little smaller, possibly younger, really starting in with blue and yellow shades with a hint of red, so cool looking!!

I’d say it’s unlikely then. Thanks so much! I did lots and lots of research before getting him. Now he lives a happy, healthy life :)

Man how the time flys. I still look back at the photos of mine when they were babies and cannot believe how fast they grow.

He is looking great. Keep up the good work!

Man how the time flys. I still look back at the photos of mine when they were babies and cannot believe how fast they grow.

He is looking great. Keep up the good work!

I like to put his baby photos up next to current photos and just be in awe of all the change he has gone through.

Thank you! Excited to see his final colors come in over the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom