Meet Mickey Mouse!

Would you be so kind as to snap us some full body and tail shots? I'd love to see a clear phot of the entire lizard. I just love him to bits!

Would you be so kind as to snap us some full body and tail shots? I'd love to see a clear phot of the entire lizard. I just love him to bits!

I'll try but he is really hard to photograph because he is very secretive. He has been out and about a lot more lately. I just think he is happier with his enclosure/temps. I hope I can get a picture of him out hunting with his tail straight out behind like a hunting dog. He is just so different from my graciliors.

Sorry @Extensionofgreen , this is the best I can do. I'll keep trying.

20160614_081101.jpg

He's just so special! These guys have captured my heart, after seeing your photos of this fella.
They are so cartoon-like! Thank you for taking the time to indulge me.

I like this Mickey Mouse so much more than the one Disney has... :D
Beautiful animal you've got there! I'm jelly :rolleyes:

I have got a pair of Calumma malthe and they have acclimated to my greenhouse great. I may have to buy another pair. However no mating or eggs yet.

Janet needs to buy a female. With the three of us then we have the makings of a breeding group.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Eating some crickets.

Look at those patterns! My Mickey Malthe has never gone those colors but he's starting to show some barring and patterns. What am I doing wrong?

Have you gotten a breeding form yours?

Thanks for posting the pictures--more pictures please!

I have got a pair of Calumma malthe and they have acclimated to my greenhouse great. I may have to buy another pair. However no mating or eggs yet.

Janet needs to buy a female. With the three of us then we have the makings of a breeding group.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I only bought Mickey Malthe because he was just so darn cute. Come to think of it, that's how I ended up with my first quad--I just had to have such a gorgeous creature, and look where that took me.

There is a certain bad influence on me who is insisting I get a female, but I'm on the fence. I have my hands full with a lot of quads and graciliors. I have a lot of time to get things sorted out before any new imports come in so we'll see.

I've had them for 2 weeks. I have 16 eggs. They have acclimated very well. No breedings yet. Female came in gravid.

Thanks, so a shallow layer? Why did you pick 72? I really really need to study them and learn where they are from. I just haven't had time.

I only bought Mickey Malthe because he was just so darn cute. Come to think of it, that's how I ended up with my first quad--I just had to have such a gorgeous creature, and look where that took me.

There is a certain bad influence on me who is insisting I get a female, but I'm on the fence. I have my hands full with a lot of quads and graciliors. I have a lot of time to get things sorted out before any new imports come in so we'll see.

Bad influences? I hope your not talking about me? I did not want your male Calumma malthe to be alone and you to have the prospects of clutches of eggs. That plus it is the start of a breeding group is why I suggested you picking up a female for your male Calumma malthe Mick.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Malthe's are beautiful, so much more than I expected, I might have to look into getting a pair when there is more space in my house and of course more information out there for them. I have been watching this thread closely so that I may learn more about them ^^

Bad influences? I hope your not talking about me? I did not want your male Calumma malthe to be alone and you to have the prospects of clutches of eggs. That plus it is the start of a breeding group is why I suggested you picking up a female for your male Calumma malthe Mick.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
oh come on Jeremy you are not one of "my chameleon needs a friend because he is lonely" typ of guy ;) haha no lol just kidding. you have some brevicornis too right? how are they doing?

Back
Top Bottom