Meet Confetti!

splatxp

Hey all,

My name's William! I've been lurking here, learning, observing, and posting occasionally for the past 2 years, and I finally got a chameleon of my own. I recently started grad school in San Diego and the time has come when I can afford and take care of the new friend I've always wanted.

He's a 4.5mo Ambanja sired by Rio Bravo of ChameleonsNorthwest, and I've named him Confetti! Seeing as confetti is colorful, fun, and loved by everyone... (until it's time to clean up! :eek:).

I've always loved Ambanjas and I'm so happy to have him in my life! You'll all be hearing from me a lot as he grows and I get to know you guys :)
IMAG0212.jpg
IMAG0213.jpg

cham2.jpg

omg, we have to keep taking pics as they grow up and compare them :)

Too bad they'll never meet again, and they'd fight if they did! xD

omg, we have to keep taking pics as they grow up and compare them :)

Too bad they'll never meet again, and they'd fight if they did! xD

agreed
haha seriously it would be a battle royal
and that would be considered animal cruelty ;)

Great that you find you are in finally in the right position in life to finally get your dream companion. He is nice and I adore the name... it is perfect:)

Hey, yeah! He does look a bit like Maynard! Though Maynard's head is bigger and different. How old is he? Also an Ambanja?

Thanks for all the compliments, guys :) He just started his first shed today! He's asleep right now so I'll check on him in the morning :O

Approx 6-7 mos. I'm told that he is ambilobe? But he looks a LOT like ur guy?? Lol

Back
Top Bottom