Meet Aphrodite :)

NorCalAnthony

Avid Member
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share some pictures of our newest addition, Aphrodite. She's our first female and we got her from Sang at Komeleons (site sponsor). She's a daughter of Noki and has been growing like a weed lol. When we got her a few weeks ago she was about 2.5 months old and only 3" overall. She's now 3.5 months old, 6.5" overall, 12g, and is showing some adorable pinks and oranges on her almost white skin. I can't wait to see how this little girl turns out :)

Here she is when we first got her:

Here she is a couple of weeks ago:

And here are a few of her exploring a good size schefflera I put outside for her this weekend:

One final shot of her on our "chameleon measuring stick" showing off how big she's getting :)

Congrats on your new girl. She is a little doll baby. I just love all of her pictures. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Congrats on your new girl. She is a little doll baby. I just love all of her pictures. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Thanks Jann. We're really glad to have such an adorable little girl as well and are looking forward to watching her grow :)

awesome pics anthony! she's looking beautiful. great job w/ her and keep us updated. :)

Thanks Sang. It's easy to take nice pictures with such a photogenic little girl lol. I'll be sure to post more pictures as she gets older.

Back
Top Bottom