Mean chameleons

Plato

Do you own or have any mean or A social chameleons? What kind are they and pictures would be awesome to see. I only have 1 panther chameleon and me and him are great friends!

Me and my guy are not best friends unfortunatly.. male veiled. His names frankie and I still love him :)
IMAG0685.jpg

My little guy is the most friendly and social chameleon I have seen myself. I've had him for a month and he climbs on me all the time :)
IPhonePics309327

If you are trying to upload from your computer, use POST REPLY, click the PAPERCLIP, follow the directions. You will not be able to see your attachments until you hit SUBMIT.

Mine hate me, I almost never handle them..does that count?

My "big guy" (and yes, he has a crooked horn)
full

My "little guy" (and yes, he's freaking adorable)
full

Last edited by a moderator:
my year old veiled male called simmons wants me dead!!! we've come to a rough understanding about hand feeding but he hates me trying to get him out of his cage. he hisses and tries to bite every time.

just got to put the time in and try. sometimes you'll never get anywhere chams can be grumpy.

mine

i have 2 panthers. my 1 bigger guy my nosy faly is super nice never fires up is very chill and doesnt mind being handled at all i hand feed him every day. doesnt really like to leave his cage but once he is out he is fine. my other smaller one my bb ambilobe is a jerk he puffs and fires up at me all the time just for looking at him and hisses and strikes at my hands when they go in the cage expesially if im holding something like food. he hasent seemed to be getting any better maybe one day.

I have never tried to handle my chams except when I first got them and put them in their new homes.
I do hand feed them, and they will get on my hand when feeding, but thats as far as it goes in terms of friendlyness so far (they arent quite adult yet).

I am still in process of working with them to get them as tame as possible.

It's a very slow process. If I can even get my hand 1 inch away from my male jack, and he doesnt mind, I call that progress and that's enough for the day;)

Baby steps

well i have had Stickers (F Veiled about 10m old)4 days now and in those days i have to give her med orally 2 times a day and a shot in her little arms every other day. She has been fine with me holding her and torturing her with meds. Mind you i have to force open her mouth to give oral meds and to feed her worms until she will eat on her own. She does turn brown when i open the cage but no hissing I think she opened her mouth at me one time when i first brought her home. She lets me hold her and climbs on me.
I going to say at this point we have a pretty friendly little girl. But that could all change once she is feeling better. Crossing my fingers she stays nice :)

IMG_2072.jpg

Back
Top Bottom