But about to upgrade to 2 by 2 by 4
Lighting is T5ho liner long bulb and 75 watt heat bulb
Tempature: 70-85
Humidity: 40-55%
No live plants but I might get some
Placement on my nightstand some fans but not direct

In Texas

I don’t know if it is but I need help.
I don’t see any signs of MBD. MBD is caused by bad lighting-the compact uvb bulbs and bad husbandry. You’re lightning is good. But he’s to close to it. Your highest branch should be 9in away from the UVB and basking branch needs to be moved down so he dosent burn himself.

Do you have a calcium with D3?

Get some live plants and remove the fake kind to avoid the risk of him eating them.

What do you gutload with? And what worms are you feeding him?

What’s on the bottom of his enclosure?

I don’t see any signs of MBD. MBD is caused by bad lighting-the compact uvb bulbs and bad husbandry. You’re lightning is good. But he’s to close to it. Your highest branch should be 9in away from the UVB and basking branch needs to be moved down so he dosent burn himself.

Do you have a calcium with D3?

Get some live plants and remove the fake kind to avoid the risk of him eating them.

What do you gutload with? And what worms are you feeding him?

What’s on the bottom of his enclosure?
This baby does have MBD.... We are helping the OP in this thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/he-is-always-so-dark-help.178388/

Oh okay. Do you know why they created a new thread if they were already being helped? With T5 lighting I thought baby was good. Read the other thread- they mixed up T5 and T8. Thank you for the correction.
They are new and did not know... They have a T8 not a T5HO. Pretty common error.

I have a multivitamin
Calcium without d3 all week
Calcium with d3 on Tuesday with multivitamin

I dust the bugs with calcium but how much do you think I should use, now I am just doing a pinch like 2

Vitamins should only be used twice a month, but keep up the calcium, and add some more. Also, I believe that you cant put two supplements on the same day. :D

Calcium without d3 every feeding, keep doing that. but i am not sure how often to use the calcium with d3.

Here are some enthusiasts that can help. I am not an expert, so I don't want to tell you wrong
I am not 100% sure on the vitamans, and calcium schedule, and what to give. so sorry about that. :D(y)

Here are some enthusiasts that can help. I am not an expert, so I don't want to tell you wrong
I am not 100% sure on the vitamans, and calcium schedule, and what to give. so sorry about that. :D(y)
Thanks for tagging me, but Beman addressed this on op’s other thread. :)

I’ll write it again just in case.
Calicum without D3 every feeding, then alternate between calcium with D3 and a multivitamin every other week. So D3 twice a month and a multivitamin twice a month. Don’t mix D3 and multivitamin, it will cause over supplementation if you are giving both of those weekly.

Back
Top Bottom