marlocks new cage.

repsol153

got this new cage yesterday. 24x24x48 reptibreeze. a few of the holes that attach the right side to the back side weren't even drilled, but i rigged it up pretty good. in a few more days i'll have the water tray, then i'll be able to hook up his dripper. he's still a little nervous it looks like. but he should get used to it in a few days. lemme know what u guys think. i could always use advice to improve. thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0683.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 177
I LOVE the braided Hibiscus, hopefully it will stay alive for you because it is beautiful! Might want to think about getting it a grow light. And I echo what chameleoman said that a hanging pathos with trailing branches would look great in there.

I can't see him in there, so he's pretty small, right? Give him more small branches and leaves - all over the shop........he'll settle in much quicker if he thinks he can hide, benefits include that it's more fun for you to play hide and seek if he has half a chance.......:D

I can't see him in there, so he's pretty small, right? Give him more small branches and leaves - all over the shop........he'll settle in much quicker if he thinks he can hide, benefits include that it's more fun for you to play hide and seek if he has half a chance.......:D

he's about six months now. but i took the pic b4 i put him in there.

i do have a pothos already, i'm just not sure how to hang it in there. i dont want to ruin the top screening.

I LOVE the braided Hibiscus, hopefully it will stay alive for you because it is beautiful! Might want to think about getting it a grow light. And I echo what chameleoman said that a hanging pathos with trailing branches would look great in there.

where can i find a grow light. not sure what to look for.

Back
Top Bottom