• female chameleons

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • shedding chameleons

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLR cameras (the good/great ones) make awesome images. You can't beat them if the photographer knows what they are doing. With macro lenses you can take pictures of small bugs and make them take up the whole frame with no cropping. If you have an intrest in photography, save up like $400 and get a lowend Digital SLR with a normal lense and a macro lense. I have been useing SLR cameras since I was like 10 years old, it just takes alittle practise to get used to keeping track of all the settings.
I've seen DSLRs go for about the same when on sale.

how bout a "where's waldo" theme????

chams are supposed to be the masters of disguise and blending in...so how bout shots where it's difficult to pick the cham out of the background?

or "peek a boo" pics....basically face shots when they look like they're "peeking" out of the leaves/branches/etc....

:) :)

I like the "where's Waldo" or "peek-a-boo" ideas. I also like the female shots 'cause the males always displayed and females only rarely.

i liked the shedding idea, but then i dont have a female cham so i am biased, gotta show love to the ladies tho,

i like the idea of lolchams, especially the captions part. I know I've seen my chameleon in many poses with certain expressions that would make a great new yorker cartoon.

how bout a "where's waldo" theme????

chams are supposed to be the masters of disguise and blending in...so how bout shots where it's difficult to pick the cham out of the background?

or "peek a boo" pics....basically face shots when they look like they're "peeking" out of the leaves/branches/etc....

:) :)

I love this idea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom