Manuka honey

not gonna battle, I am here to help not argue, as I rescue chams for( free) and some times return them to those owners for free!!! sometimes people no longer wish to care for them..I have never made a dime!

This should be private not on a thread Have u never bumped the cap lock accidentally, this kind of response only hurts the new person.. You are welcome to pm me privately
We all give our best opinions possible to try and help as best we can but no one can say for sure and things change all the time as we advance., it should never be a battle between us. We are all giving our free time to help.

you might not like what i will say but.. if you rescue a chameleons i think you should not return to the owner for free.. (at leat grab few $ to buy stuff for your next rescue) but when you do that, people underevaluate the job-time-emotional balance attached to this and sometime will think "no big deal" and they can continue to give average ok care..

When someone spend 1000$ on a vet they sometime want to avoid it ;) anyway make yourself sure to get something to improve your pharmacy (starting with good manuka, serrapeptasis and stuff like probiotics, microscop, fecalyzer, medication, serynge and book! :) win-win and people have to take their responsability!:)

you might not like what i will say but.. if you rescue a chameleons i think you should not return to the owner for free.. (at leat grab few $ to buy stuff for your next rescue) but when you do that, people underevaluate the job-time-emotional balance attached to this and sometime will think "no big deal" and they can continue to give average ok care..

When someone spend 1000$ on a vet they sometime want to avoid it ;) anyway make yourself sure to get something to improve your pharmacy (starting with good manuka, serrapeptasis and stuff like probiotics, microscop, fecalyzer, medication, serynge and book! :) win-win and people have to take their responsability!:)
No you are correct sometimes it’s an incredible amount of work and expense.

Back
Top Bottom