Manchester NH rep expo, who's been? random Q about vendors

ChamSky

With only 7 exciting days left till the rep expo in Manchester NH, it leaves me thinking a very important question that may sound silly!!
To those who have been, do most vendors accept credit cards? I'm guessing they must judging how much some of these fancy herps cost (who's carrying around 2g in their wallet for a snake) I plan on searching for my Cham there and wanted to make sure I bring enough cash if they don't. I am super excited to see what they will have to offer. I have been to pet expos and it depends on vendors but then again reptiles cost waaay more than some dog and cat toys.

Yes. Most, if not all, vendors will accept credit and debit cards.

I will be there, myself, too. I'll be searching for a male leachianus gecko and a male and female pair of chahoua geckos. Possibly a pair of giant waxy monkey tree frogs too.

Be very choosy when buying and take the time to look over the animal(s) you intend to buy. Do some homework before you go so that you know the right and wrong things to look for. Ask many questions of the breeders/sellers.

Yes. Most, if not all, vendors will accept credit and debit cards.

I will be there, myself, too. I'll be searching for a male leachianus gecko and a male and female pair of chahoua geckos. Possibly a pair of giant waxy monkey tree frogs too.

Be very choosy when buying and take the time to look over the animal(s) you intend to buy. Do some homework before you go so that you know the right and wrong things to look for. Ask many questions of the breeders/sellers.

Thank for the info! Good to know.
I'm planning on getting there when they open so I'm not pressed for time, will check every thing out thoroughly. It will be hard not to bring home another type of rep! I have owned many for years but took a break after my female leopard g. passed. I had some breeding pairs of Cuban knight anoles, they were the best. But now it's time for a cham. I've got a vet visit lined up for a fecal exam for sure.
I will also be sure to look at the animal carefully and ask many questions, luckily I have learned a great deal of info on what a healthy cham should look like and sexing.
Good luck with your finds!

Back
Top Bottom