Male veiled, 10 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylie

Love him, but simply too much for me right now, life is moving in different direction. He's not friendly and always hides and I don't have time to work with him. Tested for parasites in March, clean. Not much into worms, though he hasn't been offered silks in a while so maybe he still likes those. Had a broken leg when he was still a baby, vet fixed it up. I would prefer local (Pinellas county, FL) but if he needs to be shipped I will figure that out. $35 (plus shipping if not local). I can throw in all the dubia I have (which is definitely a lot with a bunch of adults) for $10 (plus shipping if not local), $15 without cham. I have homemade frozen cubes of food for the dubia wet gutload and homemade bags of dry (one for feeders, one for breeders which includes peanuts). You can have the tubs for them and all my saved up paper towel rolls too if you're local.

Not for new owner, he's been through enough being my first. He's also decided he is on a hunger strike (been over a week) so I want him to go to someone with experience. And his name is Basil :)

02281826a.jpg
Best recent pic of him. He really needs to go. $30+ shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom