Male Sambava Picture Update!

Hugh is looking really awesome! I love the Sambava locale, someday...Great job you've done with him, totally envious :)

Hugh looks awesome.... i bet in real person he looks 100 times better... :D

Oh heck yeah! Sometimes I just stare at him and think "Wow, he is so beautiful!" and then I pull out my camera... As many pictures as I take and pick out the best ones, none can totally show his true beauty. I'm sure you feel the same way with your beauties, lol!

Hugh is looking really awesome! I love the Sambava locale, someday...Great job you've done with him, totally envious :)

Don't be! Just get one, lol! Thank you!

I should be breeding him in the near future. :)

hugh is looking great! It is amazing how different each one can look. If you look at my avatar and then him, they are both Sambavas but so different in their markings. Romeo has lots of solid bars and colors. I guess it is all in the breeding. They are all beautiful in their own ways!

I love his neon oranges! I wonder if they will stay with him. I'm a sucker for orange. :)

hugh is looking great! It is amazing how different each one can look. If you look at my avatar and then him, they are both Sambavas but so different in their markings. Romeo has lots of solid bars and colors. I guess it is all in the breeding. They are all beautiful in their own ways!

Right? That is exactly what I think... I see all these beautiful Sambavas and they all have their own little thing that makes them awesome. :D Thank you!

I love his neon oranges! I wonder if they will stay with him. I'm a sucker for orange. :)

Me too! :eek: My first Cham was just the most beautiful thing I had ever seen but I knew nothing about them... He passed only 3 days after I got him and when I lost him, I searched for another like him. I didn't know what locale he was and still don't. I just looked at pictures and picked what I thought was close to him. :/ I miss him but am happy I have Hugh.

Back
Top Bottom