Male or female

Leeandra831

Hi all,

We are new to the Chameleon world. My son purchased his first Panther Chameleon right before Christmas. The pet store couldn't tell us much besides it was a baby Panther Chameleon. Can anyone help us identify if it is a male or female? As it grows, I may ask if you all can help us with locale...We have seen some vibrant greens, blues and reds from this cutie.

Attachments

• IMG_7857.JPG
    IMG_7857.JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 173
I'm definitely not 100% sure, but am leaning towards male. Any more pics of the tail base could help us out more :)

Definitely male. Clear hemipenal bulge and he's much more colorful than a female would be! Cute little guy. I would guess ambilobe as his locale, but that's definitely just a guess at this point
Awesome!!! Thank you so much! I guess Miss Valerie is now Mr Val

Definitely looks like a male, but please post more pictures. You can't tell locale just from looking sometimes, you would have to know upon purchasing to try to be sure. Please fill out the ask or help form so that the experts here can make sure that your care is spot on, so that he can live a wonderful life with you! Happy Chameleon Keeping!!!:):p:D:p:D:)

Back
Top Bottom