Male or female 4 month old Panther Chameleon

Totally appreciate your comments. He actually is getting color since his last shed. I see greens/blues/reds along his body at times, along with on his eyes and gular. I can totally see what you mean though as I do/did have my doubts that he is Male. Also, I don' think he is quite four months. I will be mad if he is a female as I paid alot more for male.
I hope you're right. A younger male might not show the colors I expect at 4 months. The cham does have a thicker base tail than I would guess a female would have. Good Luck!

It will start coming quick lol. This first was 3 months and 2 days. The second was 7 days later. With him there was a very distinguishable difference as the weeks of third month went by on how much he colored up. Though he looks really gray in the pics, he wasn't gray to the naked eye at the time though. He was the baby brown with the greenish blue coming in.

View attachment 199692 View attachment 199693
He definitely has more color than mine at the same age. He is sooooooooo pretty (L) These are pics I took today. Not much color, but it is starting!

Attachments

• _DSC3574.jpg
    _DSC3574.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 176
  • _DSC3586.jpg
    _DSC3586.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 184
  • _DSC3594.jpg
    _DSC3594.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 191
I hope you're right. A younger male might not show the colors I expect at 4 months. The cham does have a thicker base tail than I would guess a female would have. Good Luck!
I am seeing color now forsure. I hope I am right, and now I think I am, but who knows.... :p I guess time will tell. Again, I did find out that he is only 3 to 3 and a half months... So maybe colors will start popping :D

Back
Top Bottom