Male Female or Shemale

A1forall

This one out of the bunch is the biggest and doesn't look like the rest. He/she is very docile. Even this one's color is very different from the rest. Can you identify him, her or heshe??

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

Ctg

Sorry to piggyback your thread but is this male or female? I'm thinking female, but really no idea :D

See post right below, the attachment didn't work. Thanks

He's going into that awkward stage where they can trick you, but I feel confident saying it's a male. The other one with him in the pic is female, and that's about the size difference where you want to start separating them. He will eat all the food if you don't, and your smaller ones won't catch up as quickly as they could/should. In a matter of days, sometimes, the smaller ones can outgrow the bigger ones when given a chance to eat as much as they can. Good luck:)

juice28

i thought it was a male but im DEF NO PRO at sexing lol even with the KENT VENT METHOD lol but i would like to ask how old are they?

juice28

question for the pros....what age do you see the "bulge" i know theres a period of time where you cant really see it due to development but when does it become...fairly easily noticeable?

azgnoinc

Late to the party and making an ENTRANCE is how I do for this AWESOME .... ALPHA MALE.... GRANDSON of the one and only Archimedes......??? So am I right???

Top Bottom