Madagascar Weather

Hey guys, to be honest it's been a lot of years since I lived somewhere that it got over 85F so I'm a bit hesitant to comment on extremes of heat. But, from my experience with all the species I've had, I really believe a large cage with lots of foliage is necessary for getting through the really hot days outside. Technically, ambient 95F shouldn't be a problem but I'd probably still be a little worried about it. Heat index shouldn't matter; that's only how hot the humidity plus heat makes it "feel" to us humans. The higher humidity on those days should actually feel good to them, or at least, natural.

Hey guys, to be honest it's been a lot of years since I lived somewhere that it got over 85F so I'm a bit hesitant to comment on extremes of heat. But, from my experience with all the species I've had, I really believe a large cage with lots of foliage is necessary for getting through the really hot days outside. Technically, ambient 95F shouldn't be a problem but I'd probably still be a little worried about it. Heat index shouldn't matter; that's only how hot the humidity plus heat makes it "feel" to us humans. The higher humidity on those days should actually feel good to them, or at least, natural.

Thank you, the info. was very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom