Sam,
They do look so much better. Amazing what an abundant supply of water can do for them. Hope they continue to improve:)

Much nicer pics! You should have waited to post.:) Hopefully they all do good

Haha yes very true! ;)

Sam,
They do look so much better. Amazing what an abundant supply of water can do for them. Hope they continue to improve:)

Thanks Ponders, and yes, I agree--it's amazing how much can happen in less than a day.

Side note: the quads I purchased from you months ago are doing great, and it's interesting to compare them to the imported quads, as far as patterns, etc. I'm sure you're doing the same thing with your's. Thanks again.

Haha yes very true! ;)

Thanks Ponders, and yes, I agree--it's amazing how much can happen in less than a day.

Side note: the quads I purchased from you months ago are doing great, and it's interesting to compare them to the imported quads, as far as patterns, etc. I'm sure you're doing the same thing with your's. Thanks again.

Glad they are doing well for you. Now you have some new bloodlines to incorporate into your group. BTW, I have more babies:D

It was said that these were hand picked specimens. Obviously pointing out that the latter (and probably the majority of the animals selected for the quota) are/were in serious condition.

From a conservation/wellbeing point of view - is it worth travelling the poor guys over such a long distance? Giving that we are aware that their holding enclosures and pre-export care is definitely not up to standard? Expecting a 3rd world african country to get their act together with chameleon care before exporting is a long shot .. In the dark.

The 17 hour flight from South Africa to Atlanta is terrible enough for me - I cannot imagine how a wild caught dehydrated, hungry, exhausted and stressed chameleon would handle it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom