Madagascar Here We Come

My family and I will be heading to Madagascar this Thursday via Italy for a few days to break up the flight. We went five years ago and loved it and can’t wait to get back and see all the Chameleons. :D
That's amazing! Have fun!!! :):D:)

I can't believe it's already been 5 years. Stay safe and take some great pics!

My family and I will be heading to Madagascar this Thursday via Italy for a few days to break up the flight. We went five years ago and loved it and can’t wait to get back and see all the Chameleons. :D
I’m fairly new to the chameleon world but I did see all you beautiful pictures you took from the last trip. I’m soo happy for you . With all the turmoil going on ...it’s nice to get out and enjoy what you love. Have a nice trip and be save.

Photos are great, but feel free to fill you pockets with chams for us!!! :D I can't believe it's been 5 years since the last trip - have a blast!

Jann, have a fantastic and safe trip! As others have stated - bring back lots of photos!

Deb

That's so cool I hope you guys have a great time. Hopefully the weather will be nice this time of year. I got to do some training in Kenya when I was in the Marines and I swear it felt like we were ants under a magnifying glass over there lol.

Back
Top Bottom