Lymes disease

That's terrible. Hoping in the future they start to find some better cures/preventions to a growing problem. I've definitely been a little short tempered lately, not real bad, but just little things firing me up more than normal. Also random days where no amount of caffeine seems to help me get going and clear my mental fog.
Get well soon 🍀
I think another chameleon another will clear that mental fog 😋

We used to have a tick problem on the farm, so we raised guinea fowl and no more tick issues.

Some places I’ve been out in the woods- if you stop walking, you’ve got a swarm of ticks running up your leg. They’re terrible down here
I've heard about guinea fowl doing a good job at that. Same with chickens. I've heard possums are one of the best, I'm about to put an ad on craigslist for all the people that trap them to dump in my woods😆

Get well soon 🍀
I think another chameleon another will clear that mental fog 😋
I wish! Maybe if @JacksJill gets some big kenyan blood line Jacksons 🤔

What would say about this fella?

0080071D-6687-47AD-BF45-EB29DEB187D9.jpeg

Not sure if you remember, but I had Lyme disease a couple of years ago, and it was horrible! It is the worst thing that has ever happend to me. Got it from the beach while playing in or near the sand dunes. I will be praying for a quick and easy recovery for you. Do you go to any type of doctor for treatment?

Not sure if you remember, but I had Lyme disease a couple of years ago, and it was horrible! It is the worst thing that has ever happend to me. Got it from the beach while playing in or near the sand dunes. I will be praying for a quick and easy recovery for you. Do you go to any type of doctor for treatment?
Thank you! Oh yeah I remember you saying that! Didn't know ticks were even near beaches until you said that. Did your symptoms entirely go away after antibiotics? I just went to my PCP, they have me on 30 days of antibiotics. I was hoping I'd feel a little better by now, but I feel like my neck has gotten worse.... and the antiobiotics make me dizzy.

Thank you! Oh yeah I remember you saying that! Didn't know ticks were even near beaches until you said that. Did your symptoms entirely go away after antibiotics? I just went to my PCP, they have me on 30 days of antibiotics. I was hoping I'd feel a little better by now, but I feel like my neck has gotten worse.... and the antiobiotics make me dizzy.
Of course! I'm so sorry you are going through this! I actually went to a naturopathic doctor. So, my treatment was 100% natural medicine. I still had symptoms, but it took me about 2 years to get to a point of feeling normal again. I actually cut out gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, corn, canola oil. This diet drastically changed the way I felt. I encourage it for you too. Now, years later, I am feeling completely normal again. Never get sick. I was diagnosed in the summer of 2017.

Of course! I'm so sorry you are going through this! I actually went to a naturopathic doctor. So, my treatment was 100% natural medicine. I still had symptoms, but it took me about 2 years to get to a point of feeling normal again. I actually cut out gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, corn, canola oil. This diet drastically changed the way I felt. I encourage it for you too. Now, years later, I am feeling completely normal again. Never get sick. I was diagnosed in the summer of 2017.
Oh wow! My first time symptoms went away almost immediately with antiobiotics, this times it's not as bad(got it earlier I think), but it's lingering and affecting ability to work. Idk I'd be nervous doing naturopathic with something so serious, antibiotics suck, but at least it is pretty certain to wipe it out. What kind of treatments did you do? Idk if I could give up eggs or dairy, but I don't have much of any soy/corn/canola. I have heard in general giving up those foods helps inflammation, even without lymes. In the past I did gluten free and felt pretty good from it.

Oh wow! My first time symptoms went away almost immediately with antiobiotics, this times it's not as bad(got it earlier I think), but it's lingering and affecting ability to work. Idk I'd be nervous doing naturopathic with something so serious, antibiotics suck, but at least it is pretty certain to wipe it out. What kind of treatments did you do? Idk if I could give up eggs or dairy, but I don't have much of any soy/corn/canola. I have heard in general giving up those foods helps inflammation, even without lymes. In the past I did gluten free and felt pretty good from it.
if you are not familiar with natural treatments, then it is hard to understand. Even I have a hard time explaining exactly what the doctor did. I did take medicines, probably about 16 or more at ones, but each one had a specific reason for why it was given. It was delivered to different parts of the body, and helped fight the disease. I also did machine treatment. That helps kill and drain the toxins and disease from my body.

Is this the second time you have gotten it? Or is it showing up from the previous time?

if you are not familiar with natural treatments, then it is hard to understand. Even I have a hard time explaining exactly what the doctor did. I did take medicines, probably about 16 or more at ones, but each one had a specific reason for why it was given. It was delivered to different parts of the body, and helped fight the disease. I also did machine treatment. That helps kill and drain the toxins and disease from my body.

Is this the second time you have gotten it? Or is it showing up from the previous time?
That's intense! The doctor is not sure if it is a chronic condition of mine or if I just got it again. Idk if there is a way for them to tell? He said the bacteria from lymes is very good at hiding out in our nerves and that's why the antibiotic treatment is so long(as opposed to something like strep throat which is like a week). I'm not sure if I have the lymes meningitis, he said it could be a possibility and it may take longer to get better.

That's intense! The doctor is not sure if it is a chronic condition of mine or if I just got it again. Idk if there is a way for them to tell? He said the bacteria from lymes is very good at hiding out in our nerves and that's why the antibiotic treatment is so long(as opposed to something like strep throat which is like a week). I'm not sure if I have the lymes meningitis, he said it could be a possibility and it may take longer to get better.
Okay, I hope and pray that you will get better!

Back
Top Bottom