Lunchtime with Leonidas

Supergirl

A few pix the Hubby took today while he was chowing down crickets... He sure has a huge appetite!

Attachments

• DSC_0157.jpg
    DSC_0157.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC_0177.jpg
    DSC_0177.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0160.jpg
    DSC_0160.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC_0163.jpg
    DSC_0163.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0167.jpg
    DSC_0167.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 197
A few more... he is definitely a Momma's boY! :D

Attachments

• DSC_0306.jpg
    DSC_0306.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC_0317.jpg
    DSC_0317.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC_0318.jpg
    DSC_0318.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC_0336.jpg
    DSC_0336.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC_0347.jpg
    DSC_0347.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: Hoj
He is indeed exactly like Waldo! Like you said, the white markings on the side are nearly identical! He's looking great, can't wait to see what he's like when he's all grown up. :D

He is indeed exactly like Waldo! Like you said, the white markings on the side are nearly identical! He's looking great, can't wait to see what he's like when he's all grown up. :D

Thank you!! He is really just such a sweet boy! I am shocked of how big he is in comparison to my Veiled's.. they are only a little longer than a finger, and Leonidas is almost as long as my forearm, and the Veiled's are older :eek: We have been trying to take them out to get some natural sun (and by WE, I mean my hubby :D) Does them a lot of good from what I hear. How has Waldo been settling in?? Any new pix of him? I think our boys look a lot alike.. is gonna be awesome to watch them grow :)

So is he a panther? And what kind? I've only got a veiled so don't know to much about panthers but I really want to get one cause I think they look amazing such nice vibrant colours, he is awesome

So is he a panther? And what kind? I've only got a veiled so don't know to much about panthers but I really want to get one cause I think they look amazing such nice vibrant colours, he is awesome

Thank you very much :) He is a Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther. He's just starting to show colors, still a baby. But his dad is pretty awesome, Bonaroo from Chameleon Company. If you are considering getting a Panther, I highly recommend them. Jim has got some awesome Panthers and his prices are very reasonable. I am already thinking of getting a few more, they are so addicting :D

He's gonna be quite the "charmer" when he grows up. Congrats......my new little baby is still settling in and isn't showing any colors at all......yet.

He's gonna be quite the "charmer" when he grows up. Congrats......my new little baby is still settling in and isn't showing any colors at all......yet.

patience:D

even though you dont see much change....i dare you to take a few pics every week

you will see results:)

patience:D

even though you dont see much change....i dare you to take a few pics every week

you will see results:)

Patience is one of my "stronger" points.

Dare "taken" :)

There isn't a doubt in my mind that I will see results.......I'm gonna enjoy the "journey". :D

Back
Top Bottom