Luie & Camille eggs are hatching

I have 26 babies this morning......one is really tiny but so far seems ok. All my eggs are flat except for one.....so maybe one more baby. Now I have to go to work and leave this little guys. :( My husband will be home for lunch to mist.

I have 26 babies this morning......one is really tiny but so far seems ok. All my eggs are flat except for one.....so maybe one more baby. Now I have to go to work and leave this little guys. :( My husband will be home for lunch to mist.

AWW that sucks that you have to leave. I wish i lived in your neighborhood to help you out.

Great going Jann, those little ones should help fill up all your extra time, as if you have any at tax time:( . But they will make coming home even sweeter. You need to start telling yourself you will have to part with most of them some day.:( I know how hard that will be for you, but we will all be here for you.:)

Great going Jann, those little ones should help fill up all your extra time, as if you have any at tax time:( . But they will make coming home even sweeter. You need to start telling yourself you will have to part with most of them some day.:( I know how hard that will be for you, but we will all be here for you.:)

I will be happy to take one off your hands!! :D

Very nice photos! Can't wait to see pictures of all those babies running around and playing in the baby bin.

I would love that :D and I promise not to take any home lol

Just give me a call. I'll be around MORE after tax season's over.

Are you sure you don't want to take home a baby? I've got to find good homes for all these little guys soon. I am already getting attached. :)

Back
Top Bottom