Luie & Camille eggs are hatching

Here is a pic of the mat for the bottom of the baby bin. I use these exclusively as they work perfectly!

Attachments

• Fancy Mat.jpg
    Fancy Mat.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 249
I was so excited when I got up this morning.....like a little kid on Christmas morning. There were still just 3 when I first got up and now there's five babies out and two more coming out. I just moved the original 3 to the baby bin and will give them a light misting. Will post some more pics shortly.

I was so excited when I got up this morning.....like a little kid on Christmas morning. There were still just 3 when I first got up and now there's five babies out and two more coming out. I just moved the original 3 to the baby bin and will give them a light misting. Will post some more pics shortly.

yesssss!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for pics!!!!! Jann is the best and so are her chameleons!:p:p:D:D

So that is now 7 and counting, so if we started with 43 I count that as 36 to go. Get those eggs going! I want to see you with 43 babies.:D:D:D:D

Jann! This is super exciting! I am so happy for you! :):):)

I can't wait to get hold of one of those babies! ;)

More baby pictures Day 2

First up a couple of pics from the 3 hatched yesterday. They are already in the baby bin and had a light misting.

babiesday2044.jpg

Now the ones hatching today. At the moment there's 8 total out and another almost out.

babiesday2055.jpg

babiesday2064.jpg

babiesday2082.jpg

babiesday2086.jpg

babiesday2087.jpg

babiesday2090.jpg

babiesday2095.jpg

babiesday2098.jpg

babiesday2099.jpg

LOOK at the bars already on this one in the next two pics and he's just out of the egg.

babiesday2100.jpg

babiesday2101.jpg

After much oohing and aahing, I must say that the one that shows bars already looks like a keeper! I am so looking forward to watching these babies grow up!:D Those pics just make me more determined to have a go at breeding Amy and Tommy one day!:D

Just had to add my congrats,amazing pic's and with parents as stunning as luie and camille those babies are going to look great,best wishes with them

Thanks so much everyone for all the kind words, compliments and well wishes. There's 24 babies out and a few more to go, I think. Laurie, I lost allot of my eggs not long after she laid them. I don't think they were all fertile. I just don't know how I am going to go to work tomorrow and leave them. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom