Luie & Camille babies are 15 weeks today....

lisagr07

Avid Member
lets see some pics and get some stats if you done any weighing or measuring...:)

Stanley's going first... ;)
shedding on his "birthday", he's 65grams and 5" from s/v and 11" from s/tot (tip of tail)..... :D
930795235_Hr6JW-M.jpg

He's huge! and his colors are coming in great, love the blue! What an adorable little boy you have!

Jann makes huge, healthy babies! There is such a difference in Veileds when someone spends the time to take amazing care of them. Here is little Wasabi-none too little and none too happy about me taking her picture! Actually I think she was just mad that I did not have any food to give her. (She already ate today!)
DSCN6950.jpg

CurlyGyrly KnicKnak

my lil LuvBug is growing every day, this is a photo from 10 days ago.

Attachments

• GCK117.jpg
    GCK117.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 147
Omg he looks just like my Pedro c:
Hes about that big too so maybe hes 15 weeks?
Its possible cuz i got him onlt about 2.5 months ago.
Im in a delimma idk how old he is :/
His stripes look just like that blue.
but my crappy camera phone cant capture it :/

Lisa, Stanley looks so funny shedding.....poor little guy. Bet he'll look gorgeous afterwards! :)

Juli, Have you weighed Wasabi? She was always the biggest and just wondering if she still is. She's a beautiful female....taking after her mom. :D
Thank you for the nice compliment.

Gabzzy, She looks great! I am so pleased that you are so happy with her and to know that she's doing well.

They just continue to impress me. You all are doing such a good job with them. I hope when my babies go to new homes to people on here...you can all do this for me. Thanks for updating us with pics:D

Finally got a new scale and got weights on everyone today! Luca is a whopping 66 grams and 5.5 inches from s to v! Let him do some free ranging today - still not sure how he got up on this picture frame?? Only he knows for sure! He still has a long way to go to catch up with my Mellers, Dayo - she was a super whopping 477 grams!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3902_1.jpg
    IMG_3902_1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3903_1.jpg
    IMG_3903_1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3907_1.jpg
    IMG_3907_1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3908_1.jpg
    IMG_3908_1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 135
Amanda, Luca is really looking good and so big. I wish everyone that has a way to weigh their babies would put the weights on here.

It's very interesting to see some of the places these guys will end up when free ranging. :eek:

This is the last baby with me. I'm keeping her until her family gets moved to a different state. She weighed 43 grams yesterday and she's got allot of blue and yellow.

Bea15weeksold7122010075.jpg

Bea15weeksold7122010064.jpg

Bea15weeksold7122010059.jpg

Bea15weeksold7122010054.jpg

Bea15weeksold7122010051.jpg

Last edited:
Lil LuvBug CurlyGyrly KnicKnak

Hello Beauitful Chammy Family;
we r doing very well and luv our new baby, she is so charmin and very precious; eats great and is coloring wonderfully, she has a heart shaped design on her left side, it's adorable.
She is a joy to keep and is a mighty explorer in every way, she is so tame and i like to spend at least a short hour quality time with her every day letting her on her long branch to climb and excersize.
I could not have gotten thru my experience of lossing CoeChi without her, she was a lot of support and so loving and kind to me , she stole my heart.
I just wish she could stay small like this for a long time, she is just tooo cute, i tell u!!

Attachments

• me378.jpg
    me378.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 125
  • me385.jpg
    me385.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 129
  • me376.jpg
    me376.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 113
  • me383.JPG
    me383.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 193
  • me380.jpg
    me380.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 129
Jasper. I weigh mine every Thursday, but since everyone else is posting theirs, I weighed Jasper. He is 6.5 inches STV and 58.2 grams. He is gaining 1+ gram per day. I haven't weighed Alice yet and I'll get pics of her on here soon.
IMG00110-20100713-1434.jpg

I was cleaning out Jack's cage and Jasper decided to let him know who was in charge.
IMG_1340.jpg

Edit: I decided to get a new digital scale, because I didn't trust the old one. With good reason! Jasper weighs 61 grams, not 58. I weighed Alice too, she was 48 grams.

Last edited:
Wow Heather, Jasper and Luca are really growing. Luca weighs a little more, but Japser is longer. He is looking so good too. You are doing a great job with him! Keep up the good work! It is so great to see all Jann's babies together - they all look so awesome!

Wow Heather, Jasper and Luca are really growing. Luca weighs a little more, but Japser is longer. He is looking so good too. You are doing a great job with him! Keep up the good work! It is so great to see all Jann's babies together - they all look so awesome!

Thanks Amanda! Luca is quite the looker, he weighs more than Jasper too. I'm just feeding him a little of this and a little of that...;) Jann did a fabulous job raising these babies. She gave them a great start!

Gabzzy; KnicKnak is looking great! I see she's just finishing a shed. She always had so much color for a female....I kept checking her heels to make sure there were no bumps (spurs). I am so sorry for your loss of CoeChi.

Heather, Jasper is quite the little man. I am so impressed with his colors! Can't wait to see little Alice.

Shauna, I can hardly believe how much Nui has grown in such a short time. She's starting to get her colors, too. She always had allot of yellow under her chin. She's looking great!

I can't tell you all how nice it is to see the babies.....yes they are still babies to me. :)

Alice looks so big on your hand and in that first picture she's really showing her colors. She going to have allot of blue.......just look at that blue in her throat.

Back
Top Bottom