LPGA Canadian open

Lennoncham

Chameleon Enthusiast
Not sure if anyone on here is into golf but the course I work at (can’t mention name for legal reasons but a quick google search will tell you) is hosting the LPGA Canadian open this year. It’s from aug 19-25. You can watch it on tv I believe it will be on the golf channel. Or if you are in the GTA you can come on out and watch.

The next month and a half is going to be crazy here for me getting the course ready and then fixing all the damage after the tournament but it should be very interesting and I will hopefully learn a lot.

Last edited:
BA2E94BE-3E9E-4C70-AA0B-C9688C20E8BC.jpeg

Good luck with the crowds

Looks like an amazing course, but I can't access the course description to see the holes and layout since I'm not a member. Do you know if it is available through the PGA to see? I'd love to check it out.

Looks like an amazing course, but I can't access the course description to see the holes and layout since I'm not a member. Do you know if it is available through the PGA to see? I'd love to check it out.

I’m not sure if they have it available. It is a very private club with very few very rich members. I can send you some pictures of the course in a private message.

Most of the Doug Carrick designs seem to use the natural landscape as the formation of the hole's design. He has done some amazing courses!

I’m not sure if they have it available. It is a very private club with very few very rich members. I can send you some pictures of the course in a private message.

That would be awesome if you have the time. I guess we can all see it soon enough when the ladies hit the tee! ;)

Most of the Doug Carrick designs seem to use the natural landscape as the formation of the hole's design. He has done some amazing courses!

Yes he has! Our course only follows the natural landscape on the back 9. The front was a lot of swamp land they had to fill in and stuff.

That would be awesome if you have the time. I guess we can all see it soon enough when the ladies hit the tee! ;)

Ya I just can’t post anything online because the corporation that owns the course has a crazy legal team and I’m not supposed to have my phone out there taking pictures.

Well it’s all coming together now. They have the stands, tv towers, and tents all over the course. The lpga and golf Canada people have been going crazy the past couple days to get everything setup. Gunna be a crazy week but should be awesome. There is some practice rounds a putt chip and drive competition with little kids and a pro am event then the tournament starts on Thursday so Get tuned up and tune in.

You better do a good job of cutting the grass! :)
Course's 100th anniversary?

No opened in 2001 so 18th. I will be doing clean up cuts on fairways on the back 9 so that one pass along the edge of the fairway was me lol. The girls have the real tough job cutting the greens.

Back
Top Bottom